420 on G4

Discussion in 'General' started by 713HTOWNCUZZ420, Apr 12, 2008.

1. on holy 4/20 the channel G4 is having a celebration for stoners, playing movies and shows all day for our enjoyment that include half baked, a code monkey 420 special, live coverage in jamaica on 420, and much more

visit this link to watch the preview and read other peoples comments

http://www.g4tv.com/420/splash.aspx

2. 420 just jumped the shark. Time to move onto something new

3. I love that a major TV company is so open about it. I hear weed puns all day during AOTS.

4. thats cool as hell man.

5. Yeah, it's nice. A lot of people think G4 are just tryin to make money off stoners with this. While I will admit that they ARE doing it for money, you know thats why they are in bussiness just like everyone else, they ARE helping the movement by making smoking weed a little more mainstream in the eyes of the media. While normally, I ahte mainstream shit, we need more marijuana-related entertainment and we need to keep doing this shit to make a step in the direction of legalization.

I like G4 though, Olivia Munn and Morgan Webb are the shit! I hate Keven perara though. I miss that show Screen Savers with Sarah and Kevin and Yoshi. Haha that show was the SHIT. I seen even the rawest G's watchin Screen savers back in the day. Haha, we'd have a huge seshipon, turn it on, and fuckin let go.

They had some cool DYI shit too.

I only watch AOTS and.... whatever that show with MOrgan webb is. Haha, im FUCKED up, cant remember shit.

6. How the FUCK can you mention that show without making mention of the godfather himself Leo fuckin' LaPorte!!??? Fuck he's the only reason i ever watched that show. Not to mention Kate Botello back in the day. ZDTV was the SHIAT!!! Call For Help taught me so much shit back in the day. Then it became TechTV and got a little worse, and now it's G4...a mere shadow of what it used to be

7. yo smokentoke are you talking about x-play. that show is off the hook.

8. aww. dont even talk about the screensavers...i used to watch that show everyday =(