Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

420 NJ/NY area??

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by mrbudz, Apr 16, 2010.

1. is there anything going on in the tristate area on 420? any activist or anything goin down?? im willing to travel up to 10 hours driving as long as i get to go somewhere cool on 420!! some1 please help me out!!! i woulda went to canada but no passport!! BLAHHGG

2. bbabababababuuuummmmppppppp

3. so no1 is doing anything on 420???

4. imma be bumping all day!!!!!

5. i live in utica. theres nothin goin down here. exept a house full of like 20 people smokin but its only with people i know

6. is it true that in central park they have rallies and shit there, alot of people tell me they all go there to toke in the park, this is something i been thinking about but im jus worried its gonna be a setup with a shit load of cops.

7. bumppppppppp

8. lollollllllll

9. The Central Park Rallies that go on every year on 420 are legit. You still need to be a little cautious but there is so many people lighting up they dont fox wit you:hello:

10. 420 Boat Bash in NYC by the FDR

11. At Rutgers there's going to be a 420 "field day" organized by NORML