420 license plate

Discussion in 'General' started by dmac103, Sep 18, 2012.

1. just got my new license plate last week and the number on it is 420. at first i didnt care til i started thinkin about it. i keep bud in my car alot so it makes me paranoid about getting pulled over. do yall think it would be a good idea to get it changed or am i just sweatin it..

2. Ditch it brah, unless you got a card.

3. nah, mmj isnt even legal in my state.

4. If it is a state issue plate you should be good. But of you have a plate that is like 420man or chrncsmkr you might want to get that changed

5. Don't keep bud in your car....easy as that.

6. You should be okay if its not a personal plate. It's the legalize it stickers that get you pulled over :)

7. If you keep bud in your car change it.

I'm paranoid enough if i'm driving around with it without "420" on the back of my car.

8. no it was state issued, i didnt choose it.

9. Bad idea.

A friend of mine once got searched just because he was wearing a rasta Bob Marley shirt and a bracelet with a Marijuana leaf on it. Fuck da police.

EDIT: State issued then you are all good.

10. It's a state issued plate, don't even worry about it.

Cops aren't going to assume you're a weed smoker because you randomly ended up with a license plate that has 420 on it...

11. Exactly.

Keep in mind the same exact plate could have gone to an old lady with Alzheimers or a soccer mom with 3 kids. There is no way they would know nor would they care enough to find out.

Cheers :smoke: