420 inline bubbler

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by 122walls, May 11, 2011.

1. Any experience or knowledge of 420 bubblers? I am looking for a GonG bubbler. I don't want to go much more than $200 on the piece. This isn't the cleanest and not exactly what I want..the lhs says its American made but don't believe him. Whatcha think for $90?

Attached Files:

2. Even if you talk him down is it worth spending 70-90 bucks for something that is gonna break really quick? It should hit relatively smooth bit will be a bit draggy. I wouldn't just cause I'd hate to spend that much money and lose it and that design with thin glass doesn't stand a good chance at lasting long.

3. Doesn't look American made to me ... but I could be wrong. Are you looking specifically for an inline? If your upper budget is around 200, why not go for a Ben Wilson 6 arm bubbler or a Headford Inline ... although they are double the price of that piece, the quality is probably much better and I think in the long run you'll be happier.

4. What makes u think it isnt American made?

Does it feel really thin???

Looks good to me for 90 bucks.

5. #5 122walls, May 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Those are some of the exact pieces I have been looking at. I like the SYN inline, there's several on alt I like. I want to support local shops as much as I can... maybe I'm just an impatient bastard lol. I ordered over $400 from soul shine in April. Communications horrible and haven't seen anything yet...I know it is busy time for shops but do most online shops take forever?