Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

420 Hippie Hill!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by BearThug, Apr 16, 2013.

1. Who is planning on going this year :smoking:

Plan to bring 10 joints and my bro is bring 5 hash dipped joints from the club... Shits gonna be cash :D

Try to score some unmentionables to lol

WHOSE WITH ME?

Share what your gonna bring and your plans if you do decide to come on down!

:smoking::smoking::smoking: :smoking: :smoking: :smoking: :smoking::smoking::smoking:

2. i'm not! :D and i won't even have weed on 4/20 unless someone smokes me out! :D

3. huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrtttt

4. I'm thinking about heading out to Hippie Hill!

5. 4 days left

6. hippy hill is sick as fuck, but don't bring a lot of stuff. last time I went I brought a rolling basket full of beer, food, blankets, frisbees, and anything else I could think of to bring. Turned out to be such a bitch dragging that sucker around. I suggest just a backpack and keeping it light.
    Shit is hella fun got music stages, food, art booths and hundreds of people

7. i went last year and it was a blast, i was smoking a bong with 100k other people in front of cops haha, then i went to the bake off concert at the bill graham afterwards