420 haters

Discussion in 'General' started by jimboob, Apr 20, 2012.

1. Ill be honest I don't care much for 420...just another day for me...but I was on Facebook before and saw a lotta 420 haters:

"it's 420...the day where no one can finish a fucking sentence -_-"

"I love how the worst holidays are celebrated more than the good holidays...enjoy fucking yourselves up people, I'm not interested..."

Mannn like get off your fucking high horse, live and let live people. Nobodies forcing you to smoke and no, not everyone's doing it so your not an independent individual who's been going against the grain since before you even found the grain.

2. Kinda seems like you care quite a bit about 420.

Now me...I can't honestly give a fuck, see now I really do not care.:cool:

3. 420 brings out the retards who have smoked like twice and act like they're high as fuck and are just generally annoying

4. #4 Rainy Daze, Apr 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2012
    "Why is there no national drink day? Or Fuck day? If the scumbags have one the classy people should too".

this kid on my fb just posted this. kinda pissed me off. btw i went to high school with this faggit and nobody liked him so its all good lol. im really tempted to say somethin to this mofo though.

5. Welker, if you stoop to his level, then you are on his level.

Who cares if there are haters?

Enjoy your bud

6. i know what you mean but ive always hated this kid and when you say somethin like that when you litterally know nothing about mj it struck a nerve. something scumbags do? get the fuck outta here! im over it though.:smoke:

7. Lol more buds for the enjoyers and appreciaters. Nuff said!

8. I'm just mildly irritated by those people, but fuck'em.

I only keep friends on facebook that I actually talk to or get along with. All 63 of them. The people that keep stupid amounts of "friends" on there are the ones with these problems lol.

9. People will find any way to celebrate a holiday by getting shitface drunk like St. Patricks day and its completely normal in society. But if we have a holiday celebrating smoking its shunned. When you look at the real dangers of both its just ridiculous, but then again most of society is still ignorant about marijuana. People should use 420 to help spread awareness about MJ rather than making facebook statuses about how stoned they are.

10. If you're a Twitter user...check out the hastag topic #420NO - lots of hilarious stuff there.

11. Had to log onto facebook after a month of inactivity to read what the ignorant and naive people have to say.

12. exactly

13. :smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke:
    OH YEAH WEED IT SOOOOO GREAT. I WAS LIKE...SO STONED THAT I LIKE..FORGOT TO TURN THE STOVE OFF. SOOO RAD. MY HOUSE CAUGHT ON FIRE AND LIKE....IT WAS BLAZING AS FUCK DODE!

14. it kind of pissed me off listening to the douchebag fuckers on the radio making fun of it all day. i myself am not a fan of 4/20 or pretty much any holidays to begin with. it's annoying to hear the extreme lovers of it, and the non smokers that make fun of it. but i'm high as fuck right now so i could give a fuck.

smoking game. every time you read the word "fuck" in any of my posts take a hit.

15. Every holiday is national drinking day:smoke:

16. i'm not a hater or a love...420 is so insignificant to me lol its just a day

17. 4/20 is a day everyone comes together to rebel against the goverment, in other words, fuck the goverment and fuck war, smoke bud

18. yeah man, thats really what it should be about. A day to remember to check up on your government. Should be an international fucking holiday to blow smoke in the face of the dickheads on top.

19. on mine

theres a lot of people who love to bash at how "annoying" stoners are for posting 420 status

theres more haters posting trying to get attention saying " OMG IM A POT HEAD...get over it no one cares your a stoner"

yet there the ones who are actually annoying

all the 420 posts I've seen all day have been blunt and no ones being annoying about it

the most stupid post I've seen yet is someone posting a pic of themselves with a bong
    but it wasn't even bad

its annoying