420 friendly job

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by sh3pherdd, Jun 4, 2011.

1. Anyone work for a national or international business that doesn't prohibit employees from smoking?

2. Most businesses dont want people representing them while doing something illegal...

3. My brothers gf works for a private tutoring company and she never had to take a drug test. I was surprised since she's around kids all day.

Fusion Academy i think it's called.

4. This.

Although most companies don't really waste the time/money giving employees drug tests, no company is going to publicly tell their employees they can violate the law.

5. In canada we dont drug test at work unless maybe government jobs but nothing else thats the legal fact since its seen a discrimination since substance addiction is considered a disability and testing workers causes way to many issues

6. in soviet russia, Weed smokes yoouuuu!

Dispensary/ some kind of co-op grow would be your best bet for an mj friendly job.

I also think it's bullshit you can get fired if you piss dirty for your job but DO HAVE your 215/red/mmj card. Discrimination is you ask me, they don't sweat people who would piss dirty for opiates/benzos if they have a prescription for vicoden percocet or what have you.

7. Children's Museum.

8. Big 4 accounting often doesn't drug test; I've heard stories of lawyers smoking up during lunch.

9. Dispensery.

10. Being a teacher or like a daycare employee you will not be drug tested.

11. #11 Smotpoking, Jun 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    My dad is in international and he's never mentioned being tested... Probably a 50/50 shot of being tested.

12. fast food, lol

13. Self employed, then there will be no drug tests.

14. radio shack doesn't test, according to one of my friends that works there. better than fast food.

15. walk dogs

16. man! do they test employees in the states canada etc.. i was making plans about moving to canada because they are more mj friendly there. if the employers test employees, they wont even consider giving me working visa. my dreams shatterded.
    in the place i live now no tests but clover-like weed from sold by gangsters. and eveyone blames me for smoking. besides mj it sux in everyother way too like stoneage museum..

17. Go through the whole application and job interview progress, then at the end of the interview ask if they're going to check if you smoke weed. What's wrong with that?