420 Cup - (Game)

Discussion in 'General' started by NealCaffery, Jun 11, 2006.

1. cause as they get older they dont work very good and you have to set them to that setting just to get it to toast we had one like that when it was new and you set it on 5 it would burn the toast but 6 years later you set it on 5 and it toasts it just right

just a thought

2. Hell yeah dude. I kick ass on it for the PC! :D

3. Really tho, what's the point? whhy not make the highest level a bit burnt, not black..:S

4. man if my mom wouldnt fuckin trip about me giving away shit, id give you mine for free. i got a few of the older ones (the big ones) laying around. i got like 3 and each one needs something that another one has. ill try to fix one soon and if it works ill let you know. i mean better to get something that aint being used for free than waste money on it. ill let you know if any of em can get fixed.

5. why did the chicken cross the road?

because it didnt want to end up like this!
    [​IMG]

ok, that wasnt funny.

6. haha that is pretty funny:hello::D

7. ahahahahahhaha!!!:D

8. All I have right now is Project Gotham 3. I play halo 2 and my other old games, plus all the new 360 demos you can download from Xbox live gold.

9. hahahaha chicken beans roflz

10. I have the demo for cod2 its fuckin great

11. Lmao, that looks gooood.

12. The beer, that is.

// edit lol or applejuice, hopefully beer though

13. i looked at the chicken too much, fucking munchies.

14. Haha, the Beer! i hope, looks pretty tasty..but the chicken wings do otoo..

15. damn that fried chicken looks so good right now.

16. This fuckinn cereal kicks ass.

(Generic) Has those o cereal things, I forgot the name. Then has strawberrys and blueberrys in it. Fuckuin good.

1400th post.

17. haha, this is awesome

18. I need sleep.

Or more beer.

Or more food.

Fuck bread n bologni.

"Im from the ghetto homie, Raised on bread n bologni.