"420 All the time"

Discussion in 'General' started by Bizzoo, Feb 26, 2009.

1. So, i recently found this website. And i figured i would sign up.

the website is www.stickam.com (stick cam is how u pronounce it)

Its basically a webcam chatting site. So you can create a room, or channel, turn on ur webcam, and anyone can join and chat. the cool thing about it is 6 other people (7 total, including the person who started the room) and whats cool about it is, everyone can see everyone.

So my plan is to create a marijuana based channel. Ill be doing reviews on all the bud i get, all the glass i get, basically everythinng. you can do anything and no one cares, you can smoke on camera and not get in any shit.

and im hoping to get a job at my local smoke shop, and when that happens, ill have daily reviews of all there glass. including Roors, illidelphs, ADS, a lot of top quality stuff.

so yeah, the site is decently small rite now. but im thinkin its going to get bas big as facebook, if not bigger.

So if you guys wanna sign up, hit me up.

http://www.stickam.com/408chronic

Rite now, i dont havea webcam but soon enough i will.

You think this is a good idea?

i just thougt it would be sick to do visual reviews of everything, im geting tired of pictures haha

2. A while ago Arnack started a pretty big GC surge on Stickam. He had his own room set up and a lot of people joined in. It was a good way to spend a bored drug filled night.

3. oh really? shit thats what im looking to do. Just entertain people that share the same love for bud i do.

Its too bad, that site is FULL of emo ass people on webcams. thats the only downside

4. Not a bad idea... but not sure if ppl will be up to it.

5. There's always the 420 and alcohol chatroom or whatever its called if your tryn to do that.