400Watt autoflower grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by mr.greenleaf, Jan 21, 2014.

1. awesome! been wondering why you havent been posting updates in awhile

Sent from my SCH-R740C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. It is tomorrow...:)

3. I spent 3 hours trying everything to post pictures and I wasn't able to find a way. But my AK49 the one in the orange bucket is 18" tall and the buds are ripening up nicely I predict it will be finished in around a week, I am flushing it now and I will post the dry weight also it is frosty as hell and looks and smells great. The northern lights in the blue bucket still has a few weeks to go but it is much bushier and is 18 1\\2 inches tall and has lots more bud sites.

4. Awesome! My Northern Lights are also bushy and have a ton of bud sites.

Hopefully you get the pictures figured out. Looking forward to seeing them!

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

5. awesome im happy for ya bro! too bad you cant post no pics

6. Any updates?

7. I fucked up the northern lights was in the orange bucket not the blue bucket. It looks like nl its gonna be an 8 week strain and ak49 10 weeks. I'm still waiting on the hairs to finish turning red. I now had 7 auto flowers in my tent, everything looking real healthy

8. I have an iPhone so I'm sure it's not the same. But if you are using the app, hit reply, then touch the icon right next to the camera icon and you should be able to attach a pic. Once you're done typing, hit reply and u should be good to go. You have to use the grasscity app though to do it. We need to see pics!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. Yeah, what phone do you have now? I used to work for Verizon and I'm a bit of a 'techie' so I'm sure I can help you out with posting pictures...

Also, that's too bad to hear about the Northerns. What happened? Be sure to check out mine while you're on here too. They're looking pretty dank now. Starting to shed off the fan leaves like crazy! Should be another 5 - 10 days of fattening up and then harvest. So far, I'm very happy with these Vision seeds. 

10. Its a Nokia Lumia 521 from t-mobile

11. try downloading the app and trying it that way its way easier to upload pics with the app

12. their isn't an app. I used the app with my other phone

13. go to google play and search grasscity community its there i promise

14. I can't use google play because my phone is windows but its day 72 and I chopped and dried the nl and I got 19 grams of dried frosty bud

15. Nice man! Mine is drying now too. Sampled a quick dry of a tiny nug and it was awesome!

Attached Files:

16. gkad to hear you got a good harvest! too bad theres no pics but oh wel

17. Is there a quick dry method that won't leave the bud tasting like shit?!
    I have used the oven.....no
    I have used the microwave........ehhh so so taste
    I have even used a space heater, that was best turn our on taste but took to long for sumbody who is anxious to sample

The High Life

18. We used the microwave for the first few days and I will say that yes, it got us high, but nowhere near compared to now. Letting it sit in the jars with Boveda 62 packs with the occasional 2 hour burp made them so sticky and sweet.

Not to mention, I'm currently on Cloud 9 after half of a half gram bowl of these northern lights. My tolerance is through the roof too. Typically, I have to smoke a half gram bowl or two by myself to get to the level I want.

19. I harvested my second nl all have left is a 8" cola that will probably weigh at least 9 grams, its been drying for 2 days and is more frosty then the 1st nl but only got about 14" tall. I'm still waiting on the 1st ak-49 ripen up but I hope It will be ready to chop in a week.

20. good for you bro! too bad we cant see your buds!