400Watt autoflower grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by mr.greenleaf, Jan 21, 2014.

1. Day 29

Attached Files:

2. Day 30 it seems like they are growing around an inch a day now

Attached Files:

3. If i stop posting updates its because i ran out of data on my phone but it gets renewed on feb 17

4. lookin real good man! just favorited this thread im new to the forum only been here a week or so if even that havent really talked to people very much mostly been browsing ive posted a couple threads check out my grow journal it was some me and my friends grew last year im gonna be growing so.e blue mystic autos from nirvana pretty soon so if ya wanna follow along feel free to check it out :)

Sent from my SCH-R740C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Welcome, I'm newer here myself.

I've got a couple autos growing in my journal and one of them is a Vision AK-49. I don't see many threads for the strain so its always interesting to see other people grow it.

6. ya i seen that its ak49 and northern lights right? ive never heard of the strain before so i wanna see how it turns out ;)

7. Thanks guys, day 32
    Sorry if the pics arnt super clear

Attached Files:

8. looking good!  Are you planning on topping that thing?  scrog?  anything? curious.   I feel like you could widen that baby a lot, looks like great genetics.

9. thanks and no, i read along time ago that its better not to top autos because of their short lifetime and it can reduce the yeil. I'm not 100% sure that's true but I'm just going to let them grow all natural.

you are correct. You stunt an autoflower and you end up with a bong hit or a joint for a harvest.

Im harvesting 13 tonight or tomorrow.

11. #31 Kronicly Insane, Feb 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2014
    Those temps really stunted your plants. They grow best better 70-85 degrees. Once it gets too hot or cold they slow down growing. Also some added light would help increase growth. Good luck.

12. Just thought i do a small review on the seeds. I bought 10 seeds for each strain and i have 8 seeds left which means i used 12 seeds and 11 out of twelve seeds germinated which isn't bad at all considering how much cheaper these seeds are. The pic shows thc, hight, lifetime (which I'm sure is bs), and grams per plant give or take. I'm really hopeing that i can get atleast half an oz of some FIRE ASS BUD lol per plant. Also if your wondering which plant is ak49 and northern lights i don't know. I'm guessing the one in the blue bucket is ak49 because ak49 is sativa dominate and its leaves are longer but thats just a guess. I'm sure i will be able to figure it out by harvest time.

Attached Files:

13. ]
    Oh right! Auto's. Makes sense, didn't even think of that

14. Day 34 & the other 2

Attached Files:

15. Really starting to shoot upward now eh?

16. Looking nice! If you can add more light,I'm sure your yeild would increase as well.

When I get back home, I'm gonna so a couple auto runs to have something to smoke. I'm gonna run candy kush and blue himalya diesel

17. thanks and good luck with your upcoming grows.

18. lookin real good mr greenleaf! about halfway through id say? have they started to flower yet?

19. how much did you pay for those beans? and from what seedbank?

20. #40 mr.greenleaf, Feb 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2014
    thanks, nl & ak49 are 59$ for 10 seeds and i bought them from attitude seedbank maybe 5 months ago but the seedbank that makes the seeds is vision seeds. Also the plant in the orange bucket has started flowering, it showed preflowers 11 days ago. Edit*