400w NYPD & Jock Horror Grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by shovelnose, Jan 11, 2011.

1. #1 shovelnose, Jan 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2011
    What's up guys! :wave:

This is my Grow Journal from rollitup.org.
    I am transferring it to this forum because as of late I have been using this site much more and I prefer the community of Grasscity. I also barely ever got views or comments on the journal even though I updated often and with HD pictures.

So my plants are now on week 5 weeks of flowering. I am going to post the weekly updates until I get to the current pictures from today. I just want to add that I really appreciate any comments on my journal.

I just ask that nobody comment until you see my catfish.

:smoke:

2. My set-up is

400w HPS
    Fox Farms Ocean Forest Soil
    Fox Farms Grow Big
    Fox Farms Tiger Bloom
    4x3x8 closet lined in 2mm Mylar

The room is in the basement so the ambient temps are usually
    Lights on : 72
    Lights off : 58

I got a simple humidifier to control humidity.

The seeds are from Attitude Seed Bank
    (1) New York Power Diesel
    (2) Jock Horror

Week 1

Attached Files:

3. Week 2

Attached Files:

4. Week 3

- I topped one of the Jock Horrors to compare the yield of topped & untopped.

Attached Files:

5. Week 4

Attached Files:

6. Week 5

Attached Files:

7. Week 6

- Last week of vegging
    - Started flowering on 12/4/2010

Attached Files:

8. Week 1 of Flowering

Attached Files:

9. Week 3 of Flowering

Attached Files:

10. Week 5 of Flowering

- Photos from today and the past few days

Attached Files:

11. Alright that is all of the pictures I have so far. Again, I really appreciate the views and replies!

[​IMG]

Feel free to post...:gc_rocks: :bongin:

12. I was waiting for the catfish haha. Nice fish btw! I catch um, I could never keep one as a pet haha :smoking:

The plants look great man! What wattage and feeding are you using? Your girls look nice, big, and full for 5weeks :)

Tuned in as these finish up man

13. Awesome cola and awesome pictus

14. Thanks for all the compliments guys!

I have a 400w HPS. And (5) 1700w CFL's on the ladies.

I feed them during flowering: 3 cap fulls of tiger bloom and 1 cap of grow big twice a week with a gallon of distilled water each feeding.

The untopped Jock Horror is the craziest looking one thus far, it appears to be way ahead of the other 2 ladies.

15. If you catch one, mount him! They get so damn big in the wild and they're pretty rare.

[​IMG]

16. That guy is huge! And very beautiful markings, first time ive ever said beautiful and catfish in the same sentence :laughing: And yeah, I was referencing that Jock Horror specifically, very impressive plant. I couldn't specify because I didn't know who was who! This is your girl that has me in a little awe

[​IMG]

Great work man!

17. Yeah that's the one I'm talking about too!
    That's the untopped Jock Horror plant, its ridiculous. And it smells like some fruit loops.

It's hard to look at everyday, I just wanna pop it off and smoke it! hahaha

18. I used to work at a pet store that specialized in tropical fish, there are some 100 dollar and up pleco's that are astounding. Beauty comes in all forms, in fact most "sharks" available for freshwater tanks are catfish

19. That's awesome, I actually have a couple aquariums set-up in different parts of my home. Although, I don't have time to maintain saltwater so they are all fresh. But i completely agree with you, that's why I enjoy looking at my tanks so much. Well, that and the herb. :bongin: lol I got good picture of one of my plecos on my iPhoto since you mentioned them...

Attached Files:

20. Nice, I have a 75 freshwater, I keep meaning to get a like a 35 or something for saltwater but like you said, I don't have the free time for maintenance (or 80 dollars a fish) right now