400w homemade tent grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by dooder, Nov 23, 2011.

1. ok so heres what im talking about thr older leeves are yellow not crispy just yellow.... anyone got any opinions on this, im thinking its mag def.

Attached Files:

2. also i cut the rest of plant 2 there wa 1/5 amber to milky crystals its day 45 of flowering on it. this was one of the fastest flowering plants ive ever grown. it has a kinda gross sweet smell to it wish i knew the strain lol

3. Thats what it looks like to me. You have a foliar spray or going to add soil nutes?

4. SMOKE REPORT!!!!!!!!!!

When its properly cured. :D

5. im using FF trio, but i need to get some mg/cal..... but im broke right now so idk what im gonna do. probably just wait till i get some cash lol. oh and i will def giva a smoke report i was saprised how fast plant 2 flowered it was crazy....

6. #66 phyking, Dec 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2011
    Lookin good bro! I wouldn't worry too much about the leaves, have you flushed yet? But throughout flowering you'll get a lot of yellow leaves that'll die off on the very bottom, usually from lack of light but also energy placement going to the flowers

Also if you're lookin for cheap mg use epsom salt, it won't cover the cal which you prob need if there is a mg deff, but at least you'll have one covered. I think 1 tsp per gal is the norm but you should prob check on that

7. thank brotha. i was about to go out and get some epson salt lol. you think its mag/cal ef? or just maturing. it has about 2-3 weeks left im sure its rootbound to....

8. Def dont worry about yellowing leaves that far into grow...its natural...my last plant didnt have a single green leaf on it by the time I harvested....enjoy bro!

9. Hey dooder, nice little journal...you are really going to like those Cheese strains you are going to grow next..I grew a Big Buddha Cheese about a year ago and it was the best yielding plant I have ever grown.

10. well thanks for the info i figured it was either mag, rootbound witch it is or just starting to transfer energy to buds. i always forget they do this towards the end lol. oh and thanks for the info on the strain i love cheese and blueberry so thought id get some blue cheese lol. sooo i know this isnt concerning anything at this site but id thought id let you guys know anyways lol. so i go to pick up my lady at work and this dude thats been hitting up on her drives by and flips me off and stop and gets out his car. so i get out and im all whats up bitch lol. and hes all not at my work. so i fallowed him to jack and the box and ended up fucking this guy up really bad we both had to go to the hospital him for his face and me for my hand...... ill post a pick of my hand when my phone charges some more. anyways point of the story dont fuck with dudes chicks unless you want an ass beating lol. :metal:

11. so heres my hand

Attached Files:

12. Sorry about your hand. Not sorry about his face! Yeah...100% agree! You mess with my wife and I'll fuck you up three ways from Sunday. Good Job!

13. teeth are a bitch. palm strikes brother, palm strikes;)

14. ya man i dont understand ppl that think they can fuck with other ppls ladies. this guy called the other night wanting to hang out with her so she gave me the phone and i tild him to chill or we would have problems, and he was all bring it bitch.... this dude didnt even know me. im a trained mma fighter with 4 sanctioned fights and ive never lost a fight in my life..... well i got jumped once but that dont count lol. anyways im like 6'2" and weigh 160. this dude was like 5'5" and like 130..... he didnt even have a chance. y would you fuck with someone when you dont know anything about them or even how they look?

15. people throw caution to the wind i guess. I love to watch MMA. I chose Krav Maga though. Been at it three times a week for a little over a year. Has saved my ass a couple of times.

For the record, I'm not one of those that says any one style is better than the other. Its personal preference. I've had MMA guys tell me I'm a pussy for choosing it, and I've had people from KM tell me MMA is weak. I think both are badass. Anyone that chooses some form of self protection is good in my book.

I would have loved to see you whip that guys ass.:D

16. haha thats awesome!

But have you flushed at all?

17. yes sir yesterday. one more feed then 2 weeks of flush then there coming down

18. i love krav maga.... taking on5 ppl at once is intense lol. i manly trained in muay thai, kickboxing, and BJJ. my knees and kicks are my specialty. i use techniques from almost every fighting style there is. just use the tech. that are actually useful in a real life fight. not no double spinning jump cicks and shit thats all for looks.

19. how are you monitoring your your water? I pick mine up after feeding to feel the weight and don't do it again until they feel like little to nothing

20. I had a car wreck many years ago and my legs were screwed up. They're strong enough but I have limited range of motion. I can use my knees very well but my kicks are lacking. My attributes are upper body. I'm fast and strong as an ox (not tooting my own horn, just stating fact:devious:). I have a few tools in my box if i'm ever taken to the ground, but i'm done if anybody knows anything about ground fighting.

My first level test involved me fighting 8 people. They were all padded up and kept coming. I never hit the ground.:hello:
    Some people think Krav is silly cause usually the first kick/punch is a nut shot. Lol...its not a sport as you well know and a street fight is never fair.

Muay thai and kickboxing are devastating. In the couple of skirmishes i've been in since i've been taking it I kept telling myself don't hit them here, here, or here. Don't want to kill them just put them down and keep them there. You had that thought process?