400w homemade tent grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by dooder, Nov 23, 2011.

1. ok so i made this tent with 3/4 pvc its 6' tall 4' wide and 2' deep. thes to bagseed plants have been in 12/12 for 2 weeks and just showd ther sex both fem. i planted then in ffof and have been using ff grow big and ff big bloom. i have a 6 inch fan exhausting the hot air out the back of the tent and use a big fan during the day and just leave the tent open. temps stay in between 67 (night) and 84 ( high temp) but manly stay around 77. i just got in a big buddaha blue cheese fem. and bubba kush fem. but im gonna wait to do anything with them till after these two plants are done.

Attached Files:

2. Update:Day 7, Flowering

Attached Files:

3. the first two pics are plant #1 i topped and lst pic 3 and 4 plant #2 i topped twice lst and lolly popped. any input would be appreciated.

4. Nobody has any advice or comments??? I hope im not wrong about GC....

5. can someone tell me why my leaves are splitting

6. [quote name='"dooder"']Nobody has any advice or comments??? I hope im not wrong about GC....[/quote]

Lol!! You aren't wrong about GC. It's a holiday weekend. It'll pick back up this week.

I think your grow looks fine! I might have missed it but do you have odor control?

7. i had another forum that i posted the whole 1month 2 week veg. and nobody commented so i started this one..... i hope i have better luck with this one. anyways, thank you for your comments and no i dont have and odor control

8. Look into a carbon scrubber or build your own. You are going to need it. Also the inside of the tent might be better if you covered it in Mylar. The silver emergency blankets work well and are fairly cheap.

9. Also think about leaving your fan blowing the plants on all the time. Constant air circulation is a huge plus, strengthens the stems. Check out my grow. It may give you some insight and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have about it.

10. That tent looks huge! haha nice lookin gals tho

11. i had a buddy do a test with mylar and white polly. according to his light meter polly reflects more light and more evenly.

i cabt leave my fan on all night it would cause light problems for my girls... :(

thanks man, ya it a little big for just 2 plants but i was thinking ahead lol :p

12. Lol! Cannot argue with a light meter. :D

13. Update: Day 10, Flowering
    the first thre pics are of plant #1 ive counted 7 bud sights. the other three pics are plant #2, this one is flowering a little quicker then #1 but only has 4 sights. i fed them there first full strength ff big bloom nutes with a little grow big for N.

Attached Files:

14. No sir sure cant lol. i used mylar for like 3 years untill my buddy showed me that... and then again ive had ppl say they like mylar so its just personal preference to, but me i like polly :D

15. [quote name='"dooder"']
    No sir sure cant lol. i used mylar for like 3 years untill my buddy showed me that... and then again ive had ppl say they like mylar so its just personal preference to, but me i like polly :D[/quote]

Learn something everyday! I may have to try the white in my veg tent.

Your girls look great! How tall are they?

16. Why not do 4? You got a 400w so 100 per plant would be perfect. Plus you'll cut veg time down to 1/2 or around it. But also you would still get the same amnt of oz's

17. like 10 inches but there topped and lst

18. oh and i supper cropped the smaller gal to lol

19. well i have a big buddha blue cheese fem and a ch9 bubba kush 33. but i might be moving my set up to a nother place sence im living in an apt.... i had 5 to start with and 3 were males so this is what i had left.....

20. heres the beans

Attached Files: