400W 4x4 SCROG

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by bionecrosis, Jan 24, 2014.

1. Bump a

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. #42 bionecrosis, Feb 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2014
    Guys any advice on what's heppend.Something is spreading on all my plants.I think is some fungy.Pissed t bump in the sick plants forum also-nothing.All is going almost at optimal conditions and plants grow fast except those spots.I don't use fert and always PH my water.Can't be deficit also because I transpanted them in rich nutrient soil.What else need to know befor buy the fungucide and witch one will be a good one?I stopped on FUNGINATOR GROW.It contains vitamines B and propolis.

Attached Files:

3. #43 bionecrosis, Feb 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2014
    Seems noone like this hehe anyway I will update just did foliar feeding eith fish emulsion.My light is on 70% and temp is about 22C.Whanted to do this after dark period when the stomata is open but they are on 24h light on and didn't want to cause any stress.

4. Pic

Attached Files:

5. #45 bionecrosis, Feb 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2014
    4 week
    Prommised update just top view tommorow will post with more info and pics.Only to say-all is becomming bigger and strong.

6. Shots

Attached Files:

7. #47 bionecrosis, Feb 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2014
    Ok here I am.
    Over view-healthy plants not perfect development,but this is abou genetic also.Temp 25-26C Humifity 50-65%.Photo perriod 24/0 till today now i changed to 22/2.
    The Galaxy plants go better bigger and more switable for the scrog.The Double Glock also.The both strauns recoperste from top with 2 secondary buds and branch development leaf growing bigger after top.The Double Glock have long branches with a lot og secondary branches. Coming out verticaly upwars.The Galaxy stains have taleller branches with less nodes mostly grow is concentrated ti new nodes.Not so bushy,seems more strechy with larger internotre.The little tops are showing out and have full contact with light.Nice smell.They dring water fast and seems to need more N(as tge Double Glock).Probably the 2 stains I will keep for mothers because there virgius debelopend all depend from conditions.
    The Wembley is full recoperating from the heat low humuduty stress heppend in low stage.Both have litle distance between nodes,don't show new 2 tops after TOP,but inside, branch dvelopmemt is very strong..From all sides are shooting up new branches. They develop like V in some places like 2 branches coming up from 1.They are dark green healthy and seems don't need that mutch nutes.The both plants are developpjng almost same way.
    The Anubis realy disapointed me like genetics showed up some kind of nut dif.They have short branches with verry little distance betwen nodes.The better plant branches can get out if the green ball formed from the little leafs,but the ither one no.Both have slow grow and bot so big.
    I have some money problems but I hope next week will be able to buy the soil and nutes and transolant to 20 or 25l(not shure) pots.After thst will put thd net.Also my reflector cab be kept to close to the plants since light can be spreaded good.

8. #48 bionecrosis, Feb 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2014
    Pic 2 right DG left Galaxy.Pic5 DG pic 3 Galaxy
    Pic 4 wembley

Attached Files:

9. 5 week update
    Just overal view.When have more time will post more info and pics.All is going fine without big problems.

Attached Files:

10. Ok guys just bumped this didn,t had time and mobile to update the blog so I just kept grow and get around 600gr first quality bud.Few days ago I finished all of them(smoked).Only think I did wrong was to choose poor seed bank nothing bad but dutch seed bank will be my next choise.Probably some Jack Herer.