400W 4x4 SCROG

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by bionecrosis, Jan 24, 2014.

1. #21 bionecrosis, Jan 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2014
    Well the problem occure now.I am not sbure it isn't good but for shure it isn't normal.Two of my pots have something in the surface wite dust and some other think that looks like a fungus all of this is on the soil only.There isn't on any plants parts.Temp is about 25C and humidity 50%.Here are the pics of the situation.Sent from my GT-I9505 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Those are at out of the tent.Took the picture in room light.See at the picture number 4 the one thing is like dust or very similar to alcalin soil sals and the other thing is something like coton and it desapear when u touch it so I think it is mold.See tha last picture left side there is the dust and in the middle the cotton hairs(the mold)Sent from my GT-I9505 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

3. without the cool tube I'd agree but with the cool tube he can sit it right on top of thè plant .
    I agree it's not optimal but it should do the job grate if he uses it properly .

4. yeah it's mold get something from your local plant store and also increase your air flow . I've had mild mold issues and airflow fixed it . plus next time try to use pots not fruit juice containers the cardboard holds mold and other organisms .

5. Ok mold but is harmfull I can top my fans didn't do this because temp and humidity is fine 24C with 50% humidity.I know this mold on the soil is good...Sent from my GT-I9505 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. I've only ever got mold from useing organic fertiliser like dynamic lifter (chicken shit pellets ) plus it being to damp with not enough air flow . but there's many reasons you get mold which is why I suggested going and getting something from your local shop because some mold can be good but most are bad . good luck

7. #27 bionecrosis, Jan 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2014
    My balast is at 75% now.All the extractors and the cooltube work on 24h and the temp dont go over 25C and the humidity is neer 45% at the top of the babyes.Still didn't decide if I want to make dark sicle and how long.The real leafs are going bigger so I am not afraid of some kind of shock.Little streching- nevermind.Light was turned on 75% when I noticied the strech.And the pots was moved closer to the colltube.There are green...Only 1 of them have slowed grow.She opened later.The problem was that after the seed crack the embriom leafs couldn't open of that shit of material that was between them and the real seed.Now there are some little yellow spots on them.The good is that the new leafs are showing slowly but still showing.Sent from my GT-I9505 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. #28 bionecrosis, Feb 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2014
    One week after germination here are my plants.Two of them(anubis)get some kind of stress the leafs go verticaly and get little dry on the ends.I tought was a heat stress because at night temp went to 27-28C.Posted in sick plants and problems treath.Those plants also have some red violet color in the stem. I put my balast on 75% again(was on 100%).12h later one more plant went with same problems but not that mutch.Anyway they are still growing.Didn't noticied any kind of stun grow. Here are the pics 2 days ago of the sick plants.Sent from my GT-I9505 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

9. 1 week old overal viewSent from my GT-I9505 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

10. those things look quite sad

11. Get real pots, those are bad.

12. Ye dude I am agree just get those because I saw plants go good there and since I hade them gratis...
    Anyway they are almost 2 weeks and there third set of leafs are almost developed.I will need to TOP tnem soon.I used light fertilization 24h ago and the results are trustfull.More info will post at 2 week update.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. if you can get a 1000w light, that would help things out a bit I think. a 400w would be good for 1 maybe even 2 of those plants. it'll be fine for now, but maybe move up to a 1000w in a couple weeks if that's possible for you

14. Ok guys here is the update on two weeks.
    I keep umidity at 50-70% and temp 25C.Light are all the time on.
    All of the plants are on the fourth set of leafs developing except the 2 Wembley.They are still recoperating after the shock they get when temp reached 28C and umidity went down to 38%.Thet didn't get stunned grow,just slowed.Anywat I think they will survive and keep grow.
    I used little amount(1ml/l) of fish emulsion(BioBizz Fish-Mix) 48h ago watering with.They reacted good,seems they are going more green healthy and bigger.Today used it again with the same strenght.I hope the result will be the same...
    After 2 days all of them will be transplanted to 6l pots.Probably will use some root stimulstor,because I want strong roots befor TOP.
    I will post pics tomorrow when I have faster internet.

15. Pic1 overal view
    Pic 2 overal view
    Pic 3 Double Glock
    Pic 4 Double Glock
    Pic 5 Double Glock
    Pic 6 Anubis
    Pic 7 Galaxy
    Pic 8 Wembley

Attached Files:

16. #36 bionecrosis, Feb 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2014
    Ok guys the 3 week uodate is here.I transplanted my plants in 6l containers a week ago.They are recuperating now and showee new grow.The heat stressed plants alsonsince they showed some slower grow and have 1 leaf set less developped..
    Temp are around 25C and humidity 55-70%.Pics will post in 1h.

17. #37 bionecrosis, Feb 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2014
    Pic1 Overal View
    Pic 2 aoveral View
    Pic 3 Anuhis
    Pic 4 The biger plant( galaxy)
    Pic 5 Galaxy plants

Attached Files:

18. Pic 6:The damaged plant showing new grow.

Attached Files:

19. #39 bionecrosis, Feb 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2014
    Those ones are the damaged wembleys top view.

Attached Files:

20. Holy shit guys need advice.What heppend here please look carefuly.If u look good in first 3 pics u will see this is yellow-grey black spots.Last pic is diferent plant that had same looking spots a wile ago but I think they are something diferent since they have only clear yellow collor and those ones are black and dark also...
    I didn't used any fert after transplant only PH water.Temp and humidity was fine and those spots appear for less 15h.I didn't noticied them this morning when I took tge photos for the 3 week update.

Attached Files: