4000W Critical Mass Indoor Soil Grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by MaconhaMan, Oct 22, 2011.

1. No pollination room is on a different floor and only has one vent to the outside, and its on the opposite corner of the house. What I need to be careful about is watering the plants in there and then heading down to the main grow...there is SO MUCH POLLEN coming off critical mass! In regards to yield, I know that topping lst scrog etc will get me higher yields, but right now I have a room big enough to grow TREEES naturally. MY last grow, off unknown genetics with cfl's in the closet I got just under 3 oz per plant. That was random bagseed and it did not grow nearly as fast as critical. So I think I can pull 4 oz easy, and if I compare the size of the plants from the same stages, these will yield more like six. I mean, the side branching alone on critical looks like its going to yield three or four ounces! I have a couple plants that I have counted what looks like it will be ten colas as big as the tops on my last plants! Only time will tell, and maybe I am being overly optimistic.

I have only smoked in there three times, I just love sitting in my own little sensory deprivation chamber in the pitch dark with just a big cherried bowl. I will refrain.

On another note, I have some problem with a couple plants. I will post pics later. Cant figure out exactly what it is, I really hope its not TMV, but not sure how that would happen since I have never touched tobacco.

In regards to the co2. Not sure how far that cost would go to helping my yields. I am sure it would make a difference, but right now I have a TON of air exchange, wouldnt that just throw all the co2 out of the room? I mean, its a 10x10 room, and its got two 950 cfm fans in there. I need to keep that circulation going to keep temps down, so not sure how I would do co2 and keep the air flow going. Plus, I vent into the ductwork of the house to keep it warm this winter, and not sure a ton of co2 blowing through my house would be the most healthy, right? I dont really know though.

2. you can put a timer on the fans, so they turn off when the co2 come on, search the web on this man, i don't know to much about it myself either..

3. Yeah I guess I could have co2 but only in the dark cycle. And even then I want to have the fans running for the smell. These plants would stink up the whole neighborhood if not for the TWO huge carbon filters...

4. please help! i have a 2.8mtr x 3.2mtr space 25 babies (tomato obviously) a 10" inline extractor, and 4" ducting intake(no fan just ducting) i use hydro and have 6x 600w hps! i have tried to use an ac unit but after a min or so it cuts out and blows hot air(i think its too hot to run in there)! the temp just read 112farenheit!!!! i can open the door but this is VERY temporary! i need help! any ideas! all input appreciated! cheers oh yeah my humidity is only 20% i left 3 big bowls of water open in there but its not helping at all so i think i am gonna have to buy a humidifier(myster)! thanks again

5. [quote name='"MaconhaMan"']

Yeah I guess I could have co2 but only in the dark cycle. And even then I want to have the fans running for the smell. These plants would stink up the whole neighborhood if not for the TWO huge carbon filters...[/quote]

You do not give them co2 during lights off....they don't use it.
    They take in co2 during the lights on.

With co2 you would want your temps to be around 80f.
    The easiest way to add co2 and still keep the temps right about 80...add a small ac unit.

Sounds like you have your room venting going thru your lights...this is ok..but the much much better way is to pull air from outside the grow room and go into light then out to blower and then out. Of grow room and house.
    Then have a separate blower with a carbon filter sucking air out of the room...this one you can put on a timer and use the timer method for co2.

Your air your heating your house with will not have smell since it's not sucking air from the grow room.
    Also will not have the added co2....so none being blown around your house.

SignSmoker

6. [quote name='"GrowPro1"']please help! i have a 2.8mtr x 3.2mtr space 25 babies (tomato obviously) a 10" inline extractor, and 4" ducting intake(no fan just ducting) i use hydro and have 6x 600w hps! i have tried to use an ac unit but after a min or so it cuts out and blows hot air(i think its too hot to run in there)! the temp just read 112farenheit!!!! i can open the door but this is VERY temporary! i need help! any ideas! all input appreciated! cheers oh yeah my humidity is only 20% i left 3 big bowls of water open in there but its not helping at all so i think i am gonna have to buy a humidifier(myster)! thanks again[/quote]

Advice start your ow thread for that matter. I will help you.

7. im new here and i cant figure out how! sorry! i posted a blog but nobody answered me?

8. My humidity is down as well but I dont think that is too big of a problem. Much better to have low humidity than high humidity in my book. You need to vent those lights! They create too much heat, and its going to be a problem unless you get fresh air into the room non stop. I have three inline fans in total and four wall mount fans, and that keeps my room at 80-85 with four 1000 watt hps. I would try to do something similar to that. I think if you just got that air moving around your temps would be fine. An AC unit probably wont work because its blowing hot air our the back usually. An ac unit needs to vent too! Anywho hope it all works out.

9. well man, how are the babies doing??