400 watt supercropped 2 plants 4 weeks in flower

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Scooba, Oct 4, 2019.

1. Title says it.
    I tried posting to the awful 400 watt SOG I did. Finished with 10 oz dry. I highly recommend never doing what I experimented with. So many issues yet learned a ton.
    New grow went with T-Bones instructions on supercropping. Vegged for a couple months on a 150 hps while other batch finished.
    Also did some outdoor plants that hermed on me. Decided to learn to make hash. Pic is from 2nd run of larf. Doing bud runs now.
    Any questions or comments go ahead. Even negative go ahead.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  2. Good job..very nice looking buds there bro

• Like Like x 1
  3. The only negative I have is..................................that the pic isn't MY grow room............nice job my friend!

• Like Like x 1
  4. #4 Scooba, Oct 4, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2019
    Some bubble hash from hermed buds from outdoor grow. Def figuring this out. Lol
    [​IMG]

5. I am NOOOOO EXPERT on hash or anything of the like.........but that just doesn't look "right" to me........

Is that water or alcohol or?????

6. Looks like water. Just dry it and you're golden

Sent from my LM-X210CMR using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  7. And how does alcohol look different from water??

8. Water and ice. Was too excited for how much I got this time to wait for dry pic. Just like MiGrow said. Let it dry. It’s on a drying mat. Will be perfect soon enough. Will post pic when dry.

• Like Like x 3
  9. I’ve never tried alcohol. New to the hash game.

• Like Like x 1
  10. K we’re going into week 6. My 1 plant is yellowing and doesnt look like normal end of season yellowing. Also a lil clawing. Any ideas?
    Thanks in advance.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  11. Lowered nutes. Sill unsure what to do.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

12. Generally alcohol turns the trichomes a darker black color in my experience.

Sent from my LM-X210CMR using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. The stuff I made all turned very dark some even black by the time it dried IMG_7980.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  14. It gets much darker than that with alcohol. I make RSO with alcohol. Hard to explain. It's actually green in color but looks black

15. The yellowing looks like "normal" nitrogen deficiency to me.

16. Just a few days left!!!!
    [​IMG][​IMG]

17. Called oxidisation

• Like Like x 1