400 Watt Dwc Big Bang Strawberry Blue

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by chicagogrow, Jul 8, 2014.

1. Yo what's up guys I'm doin my first grow dwc.i got a 400 watt mh goin right now over my 6 site hydro system.i have 4 greenhouse Big Bang down and a strawberry blue.they are all feminized. I also jus planted a hawaiin skunk haze.its regular so I'm praying for a female.so all together I have 6 plants down in a 5 gallon system I am planning on transplanting very soon into a 32 gallon system.i am at day 7 for 3 of the Big Bang and the strawberry blue.my 4th bob is only 4 days old and my skunk haze is still tryna sprout at a day old.um I think I covered it all no nutes yet jus looking for pointers and advice this is my first time. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1404836687.020610.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1404836720.736527.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1404836736.170232.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Looking good man. Make sure not to put your light to far away from your babes, that would only lead to stretching. Also if your ballast has 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 setting start them off on the 1/4

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. I'd ditch the regular seed! If it is male you will have a nightmare trying to untangle the roots when you cut it. I made the same mistake my first grow.

4. Ok thanx guys I was kinda hoping I would be able to catch the sex before the roots got to complicated since I was going to be putting it into a 32 gallon system soon.still no chance u think?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum