400 watt CFL grow DWC Northern lights.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by mels, Jun 13, 2008.

1. Sounds like a great idea man! Can't wait for that, PM me if I don't find you straight away!
    Heres a little update on day 30

The First Two pictures are of the BigBudxNorthernLights the second is NorthernLights

Attached Files:

2. SCROG screen goes up tomorrow, I'm going to put it about 3 inches above the plants, the biggest is about 7 inches at the moment, any comments on the height?

3. With the SROG, I'd place the screen two feet from the plant base and thats for a shorter plant too. ten inches is very low but it would definitely work if flowered earlier. How much room heightwise do you have in your grow location?

4. Just over two meters :D

5. I checked my old thread again just now AugustWest already told me two feet, I think I'm losing it :)

6. lol i was just gonna post that again.. 2 feet is ideal ime (if you can deal with vegging it that long) you'll like having that room underneath to do what u need to do as far as adding nutes and pruning and just general maintenance

7. haha August has his shit straight. Two feet should serve you well. As for the losing it part, nahhhh lol. Iv been growing continuously for about three years now and I make some dumb ass mistakes and just shake my head. You haven't made any huge mistakes yet so you have lost nothing my friend :) I've never even tried a SCROG grow, I use LST and the plants end up looking like the were SCROGed. Maybe when I have a more permenent grow location I'll give it a go.

8. Thanks for the kind words there man! GC is a nice place to be! I'll upload some more pics in a few hours I think, I'm looking out for that SCROG grow of yours!

9. You'll see my LST grow before my SCROG cuz i still have to decide where to put the SCROG. I have a continuous garden, with a veg room and budding room. I spent about 2000 dollars altogether since I started three years ago. I use T5 flourescents for budding, I know thats weird but its an attic grow. Heat is an issue so I run all flourescents. I have two 150 watt compact flourescents in my veg room. I can't wait to get my journal up and running again. Then you can see it for yourself. :eek:

10. There really coming along now hopefully just a couple more weeks of veg and its flowering time! :hello: Thanks for all the support thus far guys!

Attached Files:

11. excellent man!

Looks like to god vibes are back again :)

peace

12. About time my friend!

Peace

13. Still haven't got around to fixing the screen up but I've got awhile till they reach target height anyway.

Attached Files:

14. lookin pretty man.. any plans to top or fim them?

15. I dunno man would you recommend either?

16. ime.. for a scrog you want as many branches as possible. Also depends on how big your screen is gonna be.
    But yeah if u have the room i'd at least top them fo sho. It may slow u down a little but will pay off in the end.

17. Screen is 20 inches by 40 inches approx so it will be worth it? Glad to see your new journal to man.

Peace

18. Just read the topping and fimming guide in gonna fim them both now! Wish me luck lol.

19. nice man.. yeah a 40x20 is a nice size.

i have a scrog thread in here somewhere.. it as some pretty kickass info.. if u need a link lemme know.

gl :)

20. Well I just fimmed them I hope, here a pic its not very good I know as all my pics its from my cell.

Attached Files: