Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

$400 an ounce????

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by stbtac, Sep 28, 2011.

1. Does he think im stupid? Asked my dealer for an ounce and he tells me its $400, its not like im new to buying ounces or anything and ive known him for years. I am in desperate need of a new dealer. The worst part is that this kid grows his own weed and he still charges outrageous $$$. Granted, it is good weed but i have never seen bud thats worth $400 for a skinny ounce.
    Anybody else have awful dealers like this?

2. Norm price here in the Northeast, man.
    I've seen people pay $420 an O on a regular basis, and still be satisfied

ed: if he grows though that's kind of a dick move. Keep buyin from him, I'm sure he'll give you good deals in due time.

3. Normal in Chicago too, 380-400 all the time, 420 on occasions.

It sucks at how expensive it is, but doesnt look like its going down anytime soon.

4. $200 for me :D

5. [quote name='"MR_"']Normal in Chicago too, 380-400 all the time, 420 on occasions.

It sucks at how expensive it is, but doesnt look like its going down anytime soon.[/quote]

Chicago represent!

6. About $1,200 give or take a few dollars here...

7. The fuck? is that a typo or do you live in North Korea?

8. lol take a 4 hour drive to Michigan and its 280$ even for straight chronic :D

9. I dont know where you live in the northeast but ive bought bud from dealers in three northeast states and they've all been between 50-300 an ounce. 300 was the highest i've ever payed in the northeast for some fire medical purp.

10. 130 for a quarter, 250 for a half o, so I suppose my O would be 500, or a little less, if I asked. I've never bought more than a quarter at a time, though.

So, while I want to say "I have it worst, bro, 400 is nothing.", I figuratively put hand-on-shoulder and say "No plant should cost this much."

I heard that if legalized and risk being taken out of the price, an ounce of chronic would be like 40 dollars.

11. I get 120 an ounce + couple grams extra, medicinal, lets just say i have a great friend :)

12. I pay $160 for a very chunky O.

13. I have to pay 125/O for regs. Da fuck?

14. I pay about 300 for some nice green.
    Anyone else in Austin that wants to chime in?

15. wat the fuck?

16. +1 exactly

17. Why is it a dick move? If a guy wants to grow cause he knows he can get 400 an o for it, why should he undercut the market rate and short himself?

18. 160-250 lol. Only Canada can beat these prices.

19. [quote name='"SanDiegoStonerz"']160-250 lol. Only Canada can beat these prices.[/quote]

I was about to say except California, then I seent yo name _

20. trololololololololololol