40 Year Old Virgin?

Discussion in 'General' started by seeofgreen, Aug 25, 2005.

1. anybody see this movie?
    I was high as hell and that shit cracked me up :D

I'd say go see it if your into laughing :smoke: and you will lol

2. i just finished downloading it, ill watchit tonight

3. saw it last night, best comedy ive seen in a looooooooooong time, go check out this movie!

4. when i went high to the movies once i saw the ad. just the ad was cracking me up.i couldnt stop laughin

5. i'm hesitant watching movies like this.. they are usually well below my expectations..

6. Trust me... this is definately a movie you guys should see. I saw it sober and laughed my ass off. Im gonna go back with friends this weekend high and watch it again.

7. na man you have to see this one :D
    very funny

8. saw it high last night, godamn previews take so long and waste part of a perfectly good high

9. Wil, that's why you go in after like 15 minutes.. blaze at the start of the show time and then go in when you feel your high coming on.. just be aware you won't find many good seats sometimes and it's dark (*bump* aww! my knee! aww! sss! aww!)

heh, okay, i'll watch this when it's on cable tv heheeh.. i don't feel like paying their bill

10. Fuckin $10 movie tickets around here.. ide rather just buy a dime or a few hits of acid..

11. haha what an awesome movie

i love it when he hits the apple pipe too lol :smoke:

12. Yeah, me and a buddy went blazed and it cracked us up. Whole theatre was packed full of people, tons of them I knew that smoked pot. When he hit the apple pipe everyone busted up. Funny times.

13. lol I saw it last weekend. I would certainly recommend it, correll is brilliant. :hello:

14. I liked it when his two friends were smoking out of the bong and were telling eachother why they are gay :D funny shit.....

15. hahahaa funny ass movie. saw it last night, i love the part when hes gotta cover for that dude who cheated on his gf...and hes like "ya! you should keep your ho on a leash there!" and he tries to talk to ghetto, but you can tell he never talks like that.