Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

40 Day Tolerance Break

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by TOKRFRED, Sep 30, 2015.

1. Hey everyone, im just wondering how a 40 day tolerance break would effect me. I have been smoking almost every day for about 3 years and want to get really baked for the Fallout 4 launch. Is 40 days long enough to make a noticeable difference? Any recommendations on diet/detox? I will drink lots of water and im also going to try a fruit and vegetable only diet. Thanks in advance.

2. 40 days and you will he smashed. Minimum of two weeks, 40 days be great.

Clean diet - paleo style.

3. Man I quit for 2 and a half weeks after smoking everyday for 2 and a half years. I was so high off just one hit man. You probably wont even be able to focus on the game man xD Fallout 4 is going to be AMAZING ! Happy toking bro

4. Detoxing isn't going to do anything for tolerance. You're not trying to pass a drug test.

But 40 days would be a good tolerance break

5. I think 40 days is a bit excessive. 2-3 weeks should work just as well.

6. I'm doing the same thing but starting whenever these last 3 grams is gone. I think even two or three weeks is plenty. One week even works, but the tolerance will catch back up to you quickly

7. I haven't smoked in 4 months (120 days?) and I took just a tiny hit off a friends pipe the other day and felt pretty awesome. Not even a full bowl , just whatever was left over. I instantly felt it and had a good time. Just a tiny hit.

You will definitely thank yourself if you abstain for a whole 40 days. I say do it. You will love it!