$40/8th

Discussion in 'Picture Post Archive' started by grass roots, Jul 31, 2004.

1. Hey Grasscity, i just got back from vacation and back to the boards... and i bought some bud to celebrate :D

[​IMG]

2. ...and its close-up!

[​IMG]

3. Looks nice n fluffy.

Happy burning, from your dry friend.

4. Man thats nice. My guy called and told me tomorrow....tomorrow....when your dry thats to dam long. Lucky you.

5. That's a nice 8th

6. did u buy it busted? or just busted it before u snapped the pic?

7. yeah, i ment to say that...When i got it, it came off a branch that was a little over half an ounce, and he broke off some buds from that, and i broke it up even further so that it would fit into my jar... im really thinking about throwing the rest i have into some pudding batter. I got about a gram and a half left... im just worried it wont be enough to feel anything from it, and it would be a waste.. hmm, anyone experienced with cooking?

8. ^why not just roll it up and blaze it? or pack a bowl

9. roll it up

10. well, i got a philly here, so i guess i'll roll a blunt. which remindes me, i need to get some more 1.5's... just that i've never really baked with bud before, i wanted to try it out sometime. My friend said he just ate a few nugs and said that he was incredibly stoned... hmm, the possiblities ..

11. ahh looks soo nice

12. i prefer my bud non tore up, seems to take longer when in a bowl. nothing like just sittting passing a bowl for hours!!
    But never the less nice bud, wish i had some now HAPPY TOKEN

13. Ive seen that bud before...we had shit like that selling around here for $20/a gram....i could get it for $10 a gram though. It seems like hydro to me...at least if its the same shit. I cant remember the strain...though it tasted like pineapples sort of.

14. can't say it tasted like pineapple, but it was advertised as "dro"...