Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

4 year old video,smoking bong getting caught

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by HumbleWizard, Sep 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Actual real footage from 4 years ago when I was only 15, I found it on my old laptop and decided I'd share a few laughs with the boys at grasscity. btw I'm 19 now.

I'm the white chubby kid btw.

And in no way I am one of those latino wannabe punks lol it was winter and it was very cold, reason for sweaters and beanies.

IMO this is fucking classic young stoner newbie moment.

My mom walks in by the ending when my friend pass's me the bong and we both just randomly look at the door with shat bracks face, trust me you'll be able to tell.

View My Video

2. I can't watch this at the moment but I really look forward to checking it out later tonight. Awesome that you uploaded it man

3. I fuckin lol"d

4. Sounds hilarious, but alas, I have no flash capabilities on my iPad.
    Also, since the video features underage smokers, I'm not sure if it's within GC's posting guidelines...ya might wanna look into that.

5. haha blaze it

6. Got time so I just checked it. No audio in the part where she came in? Too bad

7. Exacccttlyyy! :smoking:

8. yeah man crappy webcam cut out the audio near the ending, this was years ago so you can just imagine the crappy logitech webcam I used.... sorry.

9. Can somebody put it on youtube so i can watch it on my iphone?

10. so did your mom get pissed?

11. no flash on iphones so i cant watch it :(
    sounds pretty funny tho. lol

12. [quote name='"Nhan420"']Can somebody put it on youtube so i can watch it on my iphone?[/quote]

this.

13. Haha u little chubby kid

14. Mother fuckrrrrrr! I was laughing so hard then the audio cut out. But LMFAO when you both looked at your mom hahahah. Then your friend just sittings there the rest of the video biting his nails and scratching his chin and stuff haha. Good laugh though thanks!:smoke:

15. With no audio at the end I can only imagine what you were saying.

"I don't know what that smell is... What are you talking about?"

"No we weren't smoking weed... "

"What?"

"What are you talking about? NO!"

:laughing: My 12 year old brother does the "I don't know what you're talking about" bullshit and being older now it's so fucking obvious! I feel like a douche bag for ever doing it myself.

16. What was said in the audio that cut out? Nice vid though! I love that look of horror when people are caught doing something, and the adrenaline afterwards :D

17. Lol everybody be on iphones

18. It was just my mom theartining screaming ruining my high to take my bong away and weed, and I was bitching at her giving her a lecture about if I only smoke weed its not gnna do anything bad to me, notice I put one finger in the air reffering to i'm only smoking weed and thats it. lol crappywebcam cut out the audio :/

19. When I first read this, I thought it said 4 year old smoking bong lmao.

But anyway, thats pretty funny. I wish their was audio so I could hear your excuses. Would be hilarious.

20. Damn you iPhone, really want to watch it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.