4 weeks old :clone

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by GreenGoddess10, Feb 5, 2018.

1. some of my leaves are turning a bit yellow and after looking online on what it is they don’t seem to give me a straight forward answer. Let me know if you guys have any ideas.

2. Let me remind you it’s only a little bit. Sorry I’m just freaking out lol

Attached Files:

3. Solution to Leaf Septoria

This fungus spores may stay in the soil over the winter, and attack your plants in the summer. Spores are also easily spread by wind and rain.

Immediately (and carefully) remove all affected leaves to get rid of as many spores as possible.

Prune any leafy parts of the plant to improve circulation through the plant

Avoid getting water on the leaves or laying on top of each other - you want to avoid moisture

Make sure to keep the ground under your plant clean. Rake away all leaves and vegetation. Adding mulch can also help prevent spores from spreading.

Keep plants healthy, sicks plants are much more susceptible to leaf septoria than healthy plants

One way to help prevent this fungus from attacking your plants is to rotate crop sites or move to a new location every year.

A copper based fungicide or a broad spectrum fungicide may be effective at stopping the fungus from spreading though they are best used as a preventative.

Depending on exactly what's causing your leaf spot, Neem Oil may be used to help combat the problem. Neem Oil will leave an unpleasant taste/smell on buds when used to treat flowering plants, so don't let this stuff get near your buds! You will need a mister (also called a "One-Hand Pressure Sprayer") to spray all the leaves evenly, since neem oil and water can separate easily. Try spraying just a small part of the plant and see how it reacts first before spraying the whole thing.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. better pics may give the answer you seek

good luck

5. I hope these picture helps.
    I don’t think it’s leaf septoria because it’s not spotty but hey I could be wrong. I don’t wanna be too hasty. And I’m a new grower. I topped it like 2 days ago and believe that that could be why but I’m not sure. Or maybe the ph because I had it at 5.0 but increased to 6.0. Thank you for replying !

Attached Files: