4 weeks into flowering help?!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by danknc420, Jan 13, 2018.

1. Hi all! I have grown a couple plants for fun in the past and now I am looking to step my game up. I have a plant 4 weeks into flowering grown from bagseed and has been on 12/12 since germination. I have to keep them small for now due to space. The top of my cola is starting to show orange hairs. I would guess 10% through out the plant. I have fox tailing and canoeing from too much nitrogen which I have remedied that problem for now. Is it normal for the hairs to be changing color this early. Only plant no other ones have been in the space yet. I can post pics in a few hours. Plant is about a foot tall. Any and all suggestions helpful. No negativity please.

2. Welcome to GC. A picture would help. Are you counting germination as the start of flowering stage just because you started the plant on 12/12? Also, canoeing and foxtailing are not caused by too much nitrogen, if that's what you have, they are usually caused by heat. A picture would really help if you can?

• Like Like x 4
  3. Thanks! I am picking up an extra fan to create ventilation. As I thought heat may be a factor. Also I'm probably under estimating flowering time. I started counting flowering weeks when the pistils were from top to bottom and small bud sites were forming. I will be able to post a pic in a few hours when I get back to the site in a few hours. Thank u so much.

4. Sorry i had these taken yesterday. I know shes seen stress any tips welcome 1515875552852-1236956767.jpg 15158755942052075915812.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  5. I got the temp down to 81 degrees. She is asleep right now. There is no yellowing on any leaves. They are just canoeing. Fan leaves btw. Thats the only 2 pics i have at the moment will take one of the whole plant in the morning. So this looks normal or heat stress?

Sent from my LGL44VL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Im only using a few 2700k cfl lights as well. In the process of setting up metal halide grow space for next go

7. Could anyone estimate how many more weeks of flowering too btw? Im thinking maybe 4 or 5

8. Sent from my LGL44VL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Thx. Ill keep you guys updated until harvest. Ill take a pic of the whole plant in the morning. I need all the tips pointers and critique. As im planning to get a variety of name brand seeds and quality nutes and soil for a bigger grow. This is my practice run so this way ill be familiar with what im doing and a better understanding of how to troubleshoot problems before i put good money into the next. So far i think shes pretty for bagseed and whew she is smellin good!