4 weeks into first CFL GROW - GLR METHOD - WITH PICS

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Baked@420, May 25, 2017.

1. 4 weeks into my first grow. Using some seeds I got for free until I learn what I'm doing and then I have Northern Light and LSD-25 auto seeds I'm gonna grow. The one in the solo cup is Auto SoMango from Advanced Seeds and it's 1 week old. I'm using 5 23w 5000k CFLs (I'm wanting to get more or get bigger wattage bulbs) and I'm using the GLR method which is 12 hours on 5.5 off 1 on 5.5 off and it seems to be working so far. Tallest plant is 7" the shortest is 5". I am giving them Dyna-Gro GROW and Proteckt at 1/2 tsp. Per gallon every other feeding. I also used Great White root powder when transplanting them from cup to pot. Let me know what you think or if you have any suggestions. (The humidity on the hygrometer in pic is high because I just gave them their daily mist.) Humidity usually sits between 47-51% and daily temperatures sit between 80-91 with the lights on. I'll try and keep this updated as they grow

Attached Files: