4 weeks flowering

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by chep42, Aug 28, 2012.

1. Looks perfect. Good job

2. looks great

no burnt tips

no crispy leafs

looks perfectly fed

**** golf clap ****

3. Would you be willing to weight the whole plant before you cut this up? I need to get a general idea of how much a plant would weigh with roots and all . Beautiful plant btw =)

4. ^^^

well what if you weighed the whole plant then ratio'd it to the bud produced :D

5. What strain and how much nutes are you giving her?:smoke:

6. Looks good, great feeling isn't it? Just wait till harvest...:bongin:

7. Don't know the strain. I give her Jacks big bloom for her nutes

8. Sorta looks like it's growing in the wrong direction, but nice nonetheless

9. Yea I can't flip these pics for some reason

10. how long did you have it in veg for, she is looking tasty.

11. About 6 weeks

12. I would say that you are gonna have at least another 7-8 weeks of flowering with that little lady.

13. Oh yea u think that long yet I was hoping 4 to 6 weeks. Oh well I can wait till she's ready

14. You might be lucky and as the photo is not that close up it may be hard to tell, but that plant has all the hallmarks of a sativa or at least a sativa dominant hybrid so a total of 12-14 weeks flowering would not be uncommon.
    If you can take a few shots closer in so I can see the bud structure i may be able to be of a little more assistance.

15. K thanks

ForumRunner_20120830_095950.png

Attached Files:

16. ok she has fattened out nicely since that last photo. It is actually showing some more indica like traits now, the buds are being packed on a bit more densely and on closer inspection the leaves are not as narrow as first seemed.
    It still looks like a Sativa but it will probably be maybe 70/30 or even 60/40.
    All in all it looks like you may have as little 5 weeks left, but i am betting if you allow another 7 you will get a really high percentage of milky/amber trich's when chop chop time comes :D

All in all dude you look like you have a really nice plant there.

17. K thanks for all ur input I need as much as I can. I won't take her till she's ready. Thanks again

18. I had 1 seed and it turned out to b female I was stressing out waiting for her to show her sex

19. when you go to load those pics and click on "browse"

then select the pic you want

right click on it and hit "rotate clockwise"

that will fix your pic problem