4 weeks after 12/12 flip, 12 girls; how they looling/advice

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by ydorke1981, Aug 19, 2019.

1. It's been 4 wks since I flipped. 1st grow after i re did lighting, pleased so far.
    12 girls.
    - 2 LSD, ILGM
    - 2 CHEM DAWG, ILGM
    - 1 BRUCE BANNER, ILGM
    - 1 GRAND DAD PURPLE, ILGM
    - 1 BANANNA KUSH, ILGM
    - 1 BLACKBERRY KUSH, ILGM
    - 1 THC BOMB, CLONE
    - 1 501 ST, SEED FROM BUDDY
    - 1 GREASE MONKEY, CLONE
    - 1 MONKEY PIE, my creation by crossing grease monkey hermie with seed fem cherry pie....my 1st try at crossing!!!!

6x6 space, ff trio nutes, cal mag, ok booster, and molaasses(introduced in a few weeks). 1,540 watts LED true power draw at wall, coco mix, mostly 7 gal pots(couple 5 gsl). Each a little different method: bending, tucking, top/fim, supercrop, monster crop and I dont see much difference between them, I'm liking top/fim & super/monster cropping; it seems I get the best results with less recovery time, but I'll still keep messing around with methods. In the past I did scrog nets and lst. And so far rate of grow and amount of time is much better this time. I flipped 12 wks after they broke soil to try to get em bigger. Next time I will do probably 6 and make those fit the space. Also this grow I added to boarders to the blurbs and significant difference in size. I always use boards in my tent for the autos and I'm totally sold o led baords, sux I spent so much on the blurples otherwise I'd have all boards; in time. Are they looking like they are on a good path. What should I change, besides doing too many at once? Anything else I could do now to improve quality#1 or improve anything else. All criticism and advice is welcome, all good. I can give more info If needed. Thanks everyone
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  2. Looks good man....nice job

I'd like to see em at harvest time......:thumbsup:

3. Will do

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk