Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

4 week t-break ends tomorrow!!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dbx64, Aug 14, 2011.

1. I'm pretty stoked to be able to blaze again. It has been a long time. I took this break in hope of clearing my tolerance, doing it because I have the will power, and because I hope I can feel the crazy high I got the first few smokes.

I plan on playing some disc golf tomorrow under the local sun while enjoying my first bowl. Definitely going to get top shelf sativa from the club.

If anyone else has recently ended a t-break and can share their pros and cons please do.

I hope after this t-break my high will be 3+ hours like some people on the city describe theirs. Prior to my break the peak of my high would be around 50 minutes.

-take care everyone :)

2. Congrats man! Let us know how high you get :smoking:

3. I'm excited for you haha

4. I took a 2 day break last week and it was great.

5. Smoked a small bowl and I was sufficiently high for 2 1/2-3 hours and from there it slowly went down.

Was it worth the weight? I vape'd two trenches 30 minutes ago (I think, I already forget ><) and I'm very high atm. Hope for the best :D

6. Gotta love that high you get after a T-Break :)