4 seeds 1 sprout!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Thatstinky420, Apr 2, 2013.

1. Sup peeps!! So I know I'm being a little impatient but I've always grow from clones from a friend on steady supply I got sum purple confidential going and i germinated 4 and than proceeded to plant(just filling you in) its been 2 days and I have 1 sprout the other 3 are still under ground! The following 3 should pop soon? Or is there problems? The little guy looks great nice fat stem already!!

2. I planted 5 seeds in a pot right. The plants turned 3 weeks today and this morning when i woke up instead of 4 nice plants i got that and a little baby sprout. 3 weeks after the others the fifth seed sprouted. You probably planted it to deep like i did. Give it time and DO NOT go digging around looking for it or you will most likely kill it. Have faith if it germed its almost always gonna pop.

3. Theres the pic of it lol. If you look in the thread i posted theres more pics of what im workin with. I just started growing but ive been researching for a few years and i know quite a bit. If you meed any help message me.

Attached Files:

4. Well it's only been 2 days since the seeds went into soil so even this one was quick and I planted them an 1/2 inch down! I mean all plants are gunna be different I was just expecting them all to sprout at the same time! Mabey a day or 2 will tell me!

5. Definitely. In the last pic i put the germed seeds in the mix before i watered it for some idiotic reason so i have no clue how deep they were , but their healthier than the ones i prewatered and planted 1/4 in deep lol.

6. Its a male bro. lol idk but that would suck.

7. What im confused

8. Hahahaha thing about feminized seeds they usually come out FEMALE

9. not 100% of the time, pal ;)

10. #10 Thatstinky420, Apr 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2013
    They pretty much have the same guarentee as birth control for a lady 99.9 present for sure so No not 100% I've had friends whom have tried to creat the ebviroment an change a feminized seed to a male he ended up getting only a very stressed plant! And it's like 2 months to early to even tell

11. #11 Thatstinky420, Apr 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2013
    I put a bowl of water last night in my grow box to raise the humitdy and bam 3 out of 4 today hopefully that 4th one comes up soon!!! I'll post pics once she pops!!

12. And an hour later BAM!! The 4th pops! Next time I will use rockwool I've heard great succes with it and seedlings! Clones just dont grow to the size I'd like it to be! Unless I veg for a long time! Idk we shall see! Purple Confidentual starts today!!

13. Big ziplock bags or saran wrap if its small enough work amazing for getting a lot of humidity

14. You think as seedlings that would benefit them humidity is at 40% Right now?

15. Oh yeah dude i would keep it on there until its 2 inches or so just the baggie through, you dont wanna smother it. Humidity should be at 70% during the whole veg stage.

16. I should gain some once the plants start to veg to 70% is a super hard number to get to in my conditions if I had a insulated room that had no leaks at all it would be easier to achieve that! my flower room was getting as low as 15% humidity and temps of 88 with lights on as you can see my plants were being dried the fuck out I was watering them once a day so I got a cool mist humidifier with a timer on it! Best investment temps have dropped to 76.8 and humidity is at 30-35% depending on how the girls look I'll turn the humidifier up and down for them! Mabey I should get a smaller one for my veg....... Growing ain't cheap I'll tell ya hahah

17. Its really hard to get mine to 70% too man. Mine usually sits a little over 80 degrees with 50% humidity and my room gets to 90 degrees easily so i know how it is dude. Put a shallow wide pan with water in it to get your humidity up fast. Theres lore surface area so more water gets evaporated faster that way. Put a fan on it too.

Attached Files:

18. Came home today and 4 perfectly straight up seedlings were there to greet me!! Hahah and it begins!!! Ooo happy days here's some pics of the young ones!!

Attached Files:

19. Here's some of my Thai lights!
    I flowered her for 3 weeks under CFLs and now for the last week shes been under the 1000watt hps! 20 tops give or take on her and the smell is fantastic!!

Attached Files: