4 plants under 4000 watts :)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by dankdaddy09, Feb 20, 2010.

1. so had to take a picture of this normally ill put 6-9 ladies in this room but with offset harvest dates sometimes there is a few less. right now there are 4 ak-47's each under there own 1000w light for a couple weeks. :) ...... took a pic of the top just so you can see i really have 4 under 4. there are a few 1 gallon pots scattered in the middle on the bottom. those are my test plants, I keep a handful 1 gal pots in the room to see what mixing and matching nutes or techniques will do mainly cuz im bored....lol.......... the quality of the pics are not great all i have is a camera phone and the ballast's screw with the cam. hope you like tell me what you think :) .......:gc_rocks:

Attached Files:

2. Looks impressive, and that's a lot of light for those babies :D makes me jealous. Very nice, healthy, pretty compact plants.....I forsee great things in your future :smoking:

3. thanks buddy :metal: good luck to you on ur grow also :) 12 yrs man..... dang. couldn't imagine going that long without growing you must have had a massive harvest.......lol..... be breezy homie.... ur location, these rocky mountains are beautiful aren't they ;) .... high altitude growing :)

4. You deserve it, after going through a ton of different setups myself...man am I jealous of yours. Of course I'm just growing for myself, and wife wouldn't allow that kind of power/space ;). I just posted some pics of my first crop going into flower last night (http://forum.grasscity.com/general-indoor-growing/553085-sneak-peak-first-returning-grow-right-before-flowering.html) but they are nothing like yours :(. Truly impressed, that's one heck of a "pro" setup and +1 rep now that I figured that out. So your a fellow Rocky Mountain grower? That's great! Maybe we could exchange some PM's as I'm always looking to meet others in the area that share the love I do.

5. dude same here,had about 9 different setups this is by far my best set up yet. the "summer" room is quite nice also :) goes in stages from flourecents to a row of M.H. ill get pics up when im not so baked, ha. grown under houses, used whole houses, closets, 18 gal pots to shot glasses, flood tables made from swimming pools all kinds of stuff. glad you took advantage of our great laws :) ....... as for power,,,,,,, :eek::eek::eek::eek: wow lol.... be safe man....... now to check out ur grow :)

6. Damn Dank! That's awesome! Epitomizes what a half-million lumens can do. Wow! +rep for the luminescent quotient!

7. yeah hell yeah. power box!.......... everyone needs this. runs on 240 so more than likely like i did you will have to run a new breaker and wire it up and stuff but its tha bee's knees man. if i wanted i could run 10,000 w and like 7 accessory plugs and 1 constant power. also has seven different timers built in this box. about a thousand bucks but worth every penny. lots of different models for different needs

8. Just curious...how much is your energy bill? Looks pretty cool man...I thought I had a lot for one plant, haha (400w).

Loaf

9. winter is crazy around 450-500and in summer around 350-400 but i do have a large house thats hard to heat and a work shop in the back all things considered the lights might make it a hundred more a month or so. never really done the math