4 og kush plants 2 not doing well

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Psykedelik, May 22, 2012.

1. #1 Psykedelik, May 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2012
    okay so i started my grow began about may 9th by germanation of 4 seeds. on the 12th they went into the dirt the germ. process happened really fast 2 of the seeds had a sprout about 2 and a half inches I labeled them 1 & 2 and the other 2 were about 1 and a half plants 3 & 4.

14th is when i took my first pics

Plant 1:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Plant 2:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Plant 3:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Plant 4:
    [​IMG]

here is just a group shot
    [​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

the one in the clay pot i started before all of them it didnt make it just incase anyone was wondering

2. Congrats , but what exactly do you need tO know?

3. #3 Psykedelik, May 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2012
    Here is what is going on today.

Plant 1:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Plant 2:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Plant 3:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Plant 4:
    [​IMG][/IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. I decided to give real sunlight for as much of their 18 hours as i can until my grow light arives in the mail the drooping plant 1 and 2 i inserted paperclips to hold them up the droppage is not from a lack water the soil is still moist from watering on sunday

5. i also feel like the stems on 1 and 2 grew to much before they got the second set of leaves which was about 4 days ago

6. PLant 1:
    [​IMG]
    Plant 2:
    [​IMG]

both
    [​IMG]

7. this is the support system i put up for the plant im hoping they get stronger or i know they are history

8. need some advice on how to make 1 and 2 stronger or if its its not enough of something i know its not to much water or if the plant is stressed and how to help it

9. They arent getting enough light, that is why they are stretched and falling. I would try to transplant into a deeper pot and bury most of those stems. It will need to be done delicately though, because most likely you dont have a whole lot of root structure. After transplanting, your going to have to get more light or you will be back in the same boat very quickly.

10. 100% Agree with him ! :cool:

HIH

ZS

11. thank you for the advice i put the best light blub i could fight in the the house with the most lumens and watage doubt it will be enough something is trerribly messed up with my bank account and im waiting to get it sorted so i can finally order my good lights i guess some clfs because im still on a budget so i guess that taking them out side and letting them get nautral light when i have a spot in the backyard not totally covered in shade. or do you think that switching between sunlight and crappy blub light would stress the plant even further?

12. Good god those are huge!

13. Here is the update on these little plants
    still no proper light paycheck still lost in the mail =(

but here is how they are looking about an hour after transplanting to bigger pots

Plant: 1
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Plant: 2
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Plant: 3
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Plant: 4
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. based upon my nute problem solver app it seems that 1 and 2 are lacking on the nitro and 3 may have a slight sodium problem so i have a buddy thats going to help me get the nutes right

15. #16 Psykedelik, May 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2012
    I am pretty sure plant 3 is 100% done for no saving at this point it has shown almost no growth at all since the update one week ago i am going to give it a few more days and see if it cant do something and then ill pull it even the struggling plants one and two have popped new leaves since the last week