4 men arrested in fatal drug-related shooting [PLEASE READ]

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Bmor3410, Dec 1, 2009.

1. [​IMG]

Deputies said Sunday they believe the shooting of a teen in Kissimmee was drug related, and they have charged four suspects with murder.

According to the Osceola County Sheriff's Office, 17-year-old Tycris Butler thought he was going to sell the suspects an ounce of marijuana when he went to Paradise Cay Circle Friday evening, but the alleged purchasers had set up the drug buy with the intention of robbing him.

Edward Barreiro-Trevino, 18, waited in the vehicle while Craig Lee Taylor, 21, Steven Pizarro, 18, and Patrick Raymond, 19, went to meet Butler. One of the suspects pulled out a handgun and shot Butler before leaving the area, the sheriff's office said.

Residents heard the gun shots and called 911. When authorities arrivd, they found Butler seriously injured in a parking lot. He was airlifted to ORMC but died from his injuries.

The sheriff's office said detectives found evidence at two of the suspects' homes linking the suspects to the crime. Early this morning, all four men were arrested and charged with murder. They were booked into the Osceola County Jail with no bond

R.I.P. Tycris; never knew him but heard a lot about him from my homegirl who was real close to him. May he Rest In Peace.

[​IMG]

2. all a nice product of prohibition.

3. Thanks prohibition

4. lol they look like fuckin cartoon characters

5. Shoot and kill a kid for an OZ???????? R u guys out of ur fucking minds.......whats this world coming to?:mad:

6. If you don't like it, do something about it.

7. 4 less pieces of shit out of our society:hello:

8. thats close to where im at in fla and i aint heard of it yet

9. there's gotta be more to the story. no body would shoot someone over a zip. who knows what could have happened. could have been a reversed robbery, only those scum bags know thank god there off the street. karma is a bitch :cool:.

10. i stopped dealing cause of shit like this. too many crooks in my area and you become a huge target when you have contraband. too many stories around me of people gettin robbed for that.

11. #12 PuRe CaNNaBLiSS, Dec 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2009
    i cant believe someone would kill for a fuckin OUNCE.

this is ridiculous. this is a direct result of prohibition. anyone who wants to argue that is fucking blind.

its such a waste when someone that young is killed over a fucking plant!

i can only hope that things change in this world.

12. hahahah.... the second 1 looks like Chris Brown

13. The first one looks exactly like someone I know, only the person is named Patrick Smith, not Patrick Raymond.

This IS NOT a direct result of prohibition. It's a direct result of a bunch of stuck up, spoiled kids who think that everything in the world belongs to them.

I hope they all rot in a tiny cell for the rest of their lives.

14. So your saying that its not because there is a black market that is unregulated, that this man died because of stuck up punks ??? Im going to have to highly disagree. if these same kids were to be looking for a zip of Bud do you think they would have whent into a dispensary and pop'd someone? Direct result of tool bags and prohibition ...

Take the drugs off the streets people...End prohibition

15. I think (some) people would start robbing legal marijuana outlets given half a chance.

16. just goes to show why prohibition is a bad thing... this would never have happened otherwise

17. i'm planning on writing a cartoon series featuring the first two people; Big Eyes and Chris Brown.

18. Yea people rob liqueur stores all the time. Its a result of capitalism and stupidity. These kids are always told by society to buy more, be richer and more successful. When Its hard to do that without a college degree they turn to crime.

But then again they have to be fucktards to rob someone over an ounce :confused:

19. people are fucked up