4-Hoser Sphere bong help

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by tibix, Oct 26, 2011.

1. ok im having a bit of trouble with how this works im a bit new to this and i recently bought the 4-Hoser Sphere and i sadly have no idea how to use it. Can anyone give me a how to. :confused_2: ive never actually used one of these before

2. You failed and bought a hookah.:rolleyes:

3. figures as much can i still use it to smoke my weed though?

4. post a pic of it if it is a hookah yeah you can but its a pain in the ass and it royally isnt any fun imo

5. Acrylic 4-Hoser Sphere Small - Bongs & Waterpipes - Smoking Pipes - Grasscity.com

put your weed(broken up) in the top part that looks like a small bowl. then plug the small hole on the side of the main "tube" part and inhale on one of the hoses, honestly though it looks like you may need to be inhaling on all of them for it to work...

lol

#:cool:

edit: dude read the reviews. it says you gotta tape the other holes on the ends of the other hoses if your the only one using it.

6. Meh, didnt mean to be rude or nothing :p
    Just saying you picked yourself up a hookah, annnd it would be pretty damn hard to get weed to work with a hookah unless you have a shitton of weed :X Hookah bowls are huge:p:D

Hope you can make something work!
    Laterrrr

7. Time to go find a 2 liter and get to work.