Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

4 gs of Jack Herer for $50...in New York?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ijok3r1, Sep 4, 2011.

1. Alright this new guy who my friends referred me to is good to deliver in a bit and he said its Jack Herer and he will cut me this deal. I've just never seen it around New York so should I buy it?

2. Just make sure you don't get ripped off.

3. and its not like I don't trust him its just that I got ripped off once so I'm pretty careful lol

4. Thats a sweet deal. but to good to be true for a city that .7 of a gram goes for $20.00

5. 50 for 4'gs of dank in ny is an extra .5 for free. If it really is Jack Herer, enjoy the ride.

6. That is a REALLY good deal givin the prices in new york. I would be weary but if the dude comes through you need to become really good friends with him.

7. That sounds good dude but make sure you have something with you like a knife or something, I knew a dude who got robbed because the fucker selling said he would give him a good deal if he came and met him but he robbed him instead.

8. And the tri-state area is known for assholes like that rather rob someone. So glad i dont go out to the blocks to meet dealers for that reason.

9. Go for it unless it makes you fell sketch

Sucks tho cause I can get 3.5 Gs of Jack for 25$

10. Wow, look at how cool you are...

11. holly shit. wish it was that cheap out here. everything is more expensive here..

12. So what happened? Or nothing yet

13. Check the stuff in front of him, and dont be somewhere so public lol

14. If it really is jack Herer, then fucking take that shit man, you will not regret.

15. That's a deal... if you arent paying 55-60/eighth you are in ok territory :cool:

I just paid 50/eighth today... and the other day. That's the price here if times are tough for us non patients... i just know patients that charge for it, they pay 140/half oz, 275/oz or less so they have to sell it relatively high to make any profit from it especially if they smoke a quarter of it to themselves.

The 35-40/eighth days are over here i think... it was good while it lasted but our medical marijuana has been fuckt with :mad: