4 days into t break should I end it???

Discussion in 'General' started by Fredbear, Nov 6, 2012.

1. I have made a post about me taking a break in the real life storys section on saturday stating I was going on a weeks break.

I only smoke avg a bowl a day but have been doing so for the past 4 or so years without fail

sometimes I get all.... Im going to take a t break and skip a day and it is noticable. One day does make a difference. granted its a small one but I can notice.

So any way I miss the way weed used to feel...you know visuals used to be rel vibrant....once when I was way younger I was watching beavis and butthead and the room looked like a cartoon and the show looked real life.

now all I get is a normal high like you know It feels normal

anyways since I dont smoke all that much do you guys think a week will be good or should I just end this nonsence and smoke tommarrow.

2. damn you are a feind

that being said i voted option 1:cool:

3. No way I'm on like day 3 or 4 right now too I feel the same. But In a week or two it will be worth it

4. wait dude it'll be that much better when you can finally smoke

5. In the midst of a 3 week break myself. Keep it going.

6. ...Think about it this way-

Every day longer you wait the higher you'll get for that rip, especially this early in a T-break. I'm about to end a 2 week break and it will be FANTASTIC. If I was you I'd just wait til Friday night.

7. Be strong... you can do it.

I'm entering MONTH FOUR of my t-break. If I can do that shit, you can do a week.

8. I'm on day 1 of my T break today and I already have thought about buying bud multiple times today lol. I know it sucks but just wait it out.

9. You blades just gave me inspiration to continue my T break until this weekend. I'm also on day 4. For the last 3 months, I've smoked about 4 times a week and have noticed the high is not as "high" anymore.

10. fuck it, fire in da hole!

11. Hah ha its alot harder with 2 oz in the house
    not to mention My daughter always coming in smelling like weed and smiling at me

12. so far 15 to 1 looks like ill be staying clean till friday

13. #13 Vicious, Nov 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2012
    If you're a steady smoker, what's the point of a tolerance break, it will be back in no time. Instead of conserving and smoking a bowl a day, try smoking heavy and use the time between you run out and re-up as a break. 1 bowl a day is prudish.

I've never understood the point of T-breaks with the idea of getting more high. If you want to smoke, then smoke. If you need a break to get your mind right, then take a break.

14. thank you:wave:

15. [quote name='"gornyhuy"']Be strong... you can do it.

I'm entering MONTH FOUR of my t-break. If I can do that shit, you can do a week.[/quote]

Taking 4 months off is not a t-break...thats just not smoking amymore

16. This. A tolerance break shouldn't be much longer than the period it takes to get out of your system.