4 Babies

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by HYDROCAKE, Apr 8, 2004.

1. one more for now

Attached Files:

2. WOW looking good! You might want to LST that plant to give it a less noticible profile and up the yield.

3. when u put the seeds in the water do u put them in the sun to? are just let them sit in the water im trying to grow some to like u i had the idea hiting a bowl in a friends house lol

4. lookin good hydrocake... looks like you'v got things under control with those pests... good luck.... im crossing my fingers for females :)

5. You can put them on your windowcill or in any other warm place like on top of your monitor.

6. thanks for the help

7. Thanks alot for the heads up GroweR, i'll hop on that right away!

SmokeY, the way these particular plants came up was pretty much luck i suppose(the story is a long one at the very beginning of this thread)

I'm just a beginner, however, i have two others that i just planted(pics coming soon) and they popped up friday. One of them is already as long as my middle finger!

Personally, i had the seeds in water for about a week until the root was nice and long/got a small cup poked my pinky finger in up to the first line on my finger/put it in the hole with tweezers, ball of the root facing up/covered it up/dropped a few pinches of dry soil on top/watered it enough to where the water was barely floating above the soil/(poked holes in bottom of the cup)/set it in my outside storage room in the dark/the temperature here is generally 70degrees at night up to 80 or 85 during the day.
    Tried to make it simple:)
    Thats just how i did it! Any pro may tell you different, to use wet paper towel etc etc. I just didnt have any paper towels:)

Three, thanks man, i'm hopin' for some ladies also. It may certainly be a disappointment coming with a few of them!
    I gotta good feeling about 3 out of 5 of them, a couple ofm went through extreme stress!

Thanks folks, i'll keep ya posted:)

8. when you put your plant into a container first off cut or burn teh holes in the bottom first. Water before you plant the seedling then plant it and bottom water so it doesnt stir up the seedling. Then put the plant under your lights. You say its as long as your finger but how wide are the leaves? You dont want the plant to stretch for the first few days because this will almost perminently stunt the plants growth.

9. The leaves are small like all the other seedlings, but its unusually tall.

10. How do you keep the stems from getting really long in the first days? I had some nice ones going but some asshole threw them away. Is it possible to grow the plant even though it was out of soil for 10 min. all alone on the ground left to die?Its almost 4 in. but not really any roots, nice foliage for no roots though.

11. To your first question, i'd like to know that one myself, GROWER.
    To the other, i would replant them(perhaps up to the small leaves) and be gentle, its worth a shot.

12. they are growing thanks for the help its tight as shit cant wait to smoke it

13. I hear you man, say post some pics on the forum if you have a cam.
    The weather has been perfect here lately, i'm dreading the summer months of july and especially august. It usually frequents upper 90's and 100's for sure, hope that doesnt hurt them too much.

14. keep them short by giving them more light. I gues well se if it makes it.

15. This is for hydrocake, if you water them every other day real good and move them out of the sun if it gets too hot they should be O.K. In florida it has been pretty hot and my little sprouts made it just fine doing what i told you. actually they grew a little faster with more intense sunlight (not too muck though)

16. Just leave them outside, no real need to take them in and out.

17. Ok, here are the 3 largest ones in no particular order.

The 2 smaller ones i didnt even bother taking pics of, they are the ones that got mutilated the most in the beginning by insects, but they look healty now, they're just mini plants.

Feel free to give advice please.(iwas scared to do any cutting on them since the insects did enough of that, didnt wanna stress them anymore. what do you think?)

Here is the smallest of the three.

Attached Files:

18. Notice the lower leaves were yellow, thats because of the problem i had before with the insects.
    There are new leaves coming in between the branch and they look healthy.
    The powdery stuff is that dust ive been putting on them about once every week or two or whenever needed.

Attached Files:

19. BTW, the one above is the tallest one.

Here is my size 12 shoe next to the smallest one.

edit: sorry i believe this is the largest one.

Attached Files:

20. This is the 2nd to largest one in height but it is much better to look at than the previous two.
    Also, just from observation, i think this one gets less sun than the other two.
    Where i planted it, there is what seems to be an old grave about 10 feet from it, good for ferts ay.
    JK, idont know what it is, hopefully its a dead horse or maybe just a small hill, yikes.

The big pythons and coyote dont seem to mind me or my ladies in their habitat. As long as they dont bother me i wont put this 380 in'm:) Because im paranoid and trigger happy everytime i go in here.

Over this next month im expecting them to fill out nicely, there are lots of leaves coming in between the branches and stems on all of them.
    Sorry i didnt get closer pics, maybe later when they develop more.
    Call me a puss but i dont want a black widow crawling up my ass just yet.

Attached Files: