4 and a half foot bong!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Leesh, Nov 21, 2009.

1. My boyfriend and I have a really good hippie friend who owns a shop around here. We mentioned to him that we would love to get our hands on a bong that was bigger than your normal. We really wanted a 5 footer but we ended up with a 4 and a half footer. We got an awesome deal on it though. The best part is that its all from one piece of glass, none of this "hey guys I have a 5 footer but its been fused together useing two different pieces of glass. He ended up getting High Guys to make it. After they finished making this one their kiln broke. They shipped 3 but only one made it with out breaking. We just recently found out that High Guy will be adding these beautiful pieces to their list of bongs they sell. They were the only company that our friend could find that had a big enough kiln to produce it. We had an ash catcher made for it also. The only down side to the ash catcher is that the shot gun is put on the side as if you were using it to smoke out of, not for someone else to light it for you (this is definantly a two person job). I have to stand on the couch or tilt it to hit it, so its definantly entertaining.

We have a rather nice collection of other pipes and bongs varying in sizes. But I thought I'd share the greatness of such great work.

Now I'm curious if anyone else has seen any of these?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Why put an ashcatcher on a four and a half footer? The smoke is gonna be damn cool by the time it reaches you anyway. I guess cleaning that thing would be a bitch though.

3. Thats exactly why we got the ashcatcher. At least this way when we do get it clean it will stay reletivley cleaner that before. Also sometimes smoke billows too much in the bottom and it helps with that for sure.

4. DAYYYUMMM yeah wow, this has to be the most beautiful piece of glass i've seen in my life, if only they made a zong that size :X can you or your buy fill it n clear it with 1 hit? Thats fer sure a keeper, make sure you keep it between the 2 of you lol or wrap it in bubblewrap if you have friends over :p GREAT pickup

5. Milkshottt???

6. Pretty sick piece!! I would love to see some milk :)

7. Milkshot! Milkshot! Milkshot!

8. I personally cannot :( but have had some friends get close. Usually its you inhale while its lit and then once its full you take another big deep breath, usually takes me two. But we do have a friend that can do it in one Im pretty sure. Its definantly a novelty type but its great for small gatherings, but it usually stays in the corner where the cat wont knock it over haha.

Our hippie friend sold it to us for 300 bucks. But he said that if he ever gets more in they will be sold for 500 at least. He was just happy that we gave High Guy the motivation to pump it out.

9. I have seen a zong about that size at a headshop called "Expressions" in Wilmington, NC. I believe the price on it was about $700

10. I thought zongs were fused?? I could be wrong though? I guess it all depends on the size of the kiln, Bless them buggers for having such access to great sizes of pieces of glass, hehe.

11. nice pick up guys, its a beautiful bong, great for special occassions.

12. wow. i love it! great pick up :)

13. maybe they use the ash catch so they don't have to clean it as much because it's such a bitch.....

14. That's the kind of bong you hear about getting stolen. Treat it well!

15. It was sooo weird walking down the street to get to the car with it. Everybody knew what it was even if it was wrapped in bubble wrap. But another nice thing is its not dainty glass, its rather thick.

Thank you all for the comments :)

16. Let's see a milk or attempted milk.

17. At some point today we will be shooting a video, ill definantly post it in this thread for all of you guys to see. At the moment we only have hash and we havent used hash in it before. But we are totally going to try in a few hours (going to ski swap and gotta get there early).

18. Haha i know the exact one your talking about. My friends and i always joke about buying it one day lol

19. Haha yeah. I second that request.