4 and 6 blade leafes

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by silverprop, Feb 27, 2010.

1. subscribed!!!!!! Nice grow and strain choice.

Question, is Barney's Farm LSD more potent than White Widow>>? Thanks

2. +rep. nice man

3. :eek: .. .. :eek: <<------------------

[​IMG]

4. 'scuze me...I'm gonna hafta touch myself!

Gettin a CHUBBY!

5. Im glad you like it man!

I cant answer that question becouse i have never smoked anything from Barneys. What i do know is that barney is a very good grower and has some very good strains. He took away some prices from big seeds companies that invested a lot of money in marketing and propaganda.

Thanks!

Nasty little boy:D

As requested, some macro shots.
    enjoy!

[​IMG]

6. More pics (also in the harvest thread).

EDIT----- The pics could be to large for some monitors. I always run a rezise batch to make the pics smaller and dont stretch the forum. I hope the size is allright.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. your plants are fucking beautiful.
    how mant watts is your cfl?
    im still in awe how you get those macro shots so well..
    +rep for sure homie FOR SURE

8. uh oh.. i need to spread love around be4 i giv you more rep haha

but as soon as i can drop it youll get it for suree:hello:

9. Thats a hell of a thing to have to look at when I'm out and jonesing......Think I'll scroll thru again!

10. its a 250watter.
    As to the macroshots...they are not big thing, just set macromode on and shoot steady.

Thanks man!

jonesing ahahah..u better scroll again cose im uploading some crazy pics.

11. So, this are the last ones.

The plant smokes good. The yield wasnt really big (40gr.)...nextime i pretend to control de ph.
    I have super lemon haze seeds and bagseeds, dont know what to plant next....still thinking about it, or maybe a strong indica?

The smoke of the whitewidow its very cerebral, it wakes you up. Its very difficult to fall asleep. It is kinda trippy, it creeps slowly too. I would say 70% cerebral 30% body. I have never smoked whitewidow before so i cant compare, but definitely good smoke.

For the pics i played a little with white balance. Hope you like it and hope they are not too big.:smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. WOW! I have never seen more beautiful pictures. I have been sitting here trying to figure out which you do better,. growing or photography?

13. Gettin a chubby over here! :eek:

14. ahahaha no way man...the pics are not that good;) but i hope that my growing skills improve with my next project.