Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

4.5 oz Blueberry, 3 oz Jock Horror and 2 oz of white widow: homegrown

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by chiefton8, May 15, 2009.

1. So here it is...my complete stash, all homegrown in my own closet. The three strains are Blueberry (4.5 oz), Jock Horror (3 oz) and white widow (2 oz). The Jock is a very energetic high, definitely a strong sativa. The blueberry is quite the opposite: very relaxing, slows time a little bit with a bit of a narcotic feel almost. Not much purple in the bud, but there is a little that the camera didn't capture it. The white widow is also fantastic, and certainly the most potent of the three. It is a nice mix of both kinds of highs...starts off very uplifting but then after an hour or two the munchies and need for trashy TV shows sets it. Overall, a nice mix of bud to have for all occasions. :D :smoking:

The stash:
    [​IMG]

Blueberry:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Jock Horror:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

White Widow:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. dude its weird i stared for to long and got all wet like ill admt i drooled a little but idk y my pants r all wet and sticky hahahahahahahahahahahaha how many plants did u grow?

3. haha thanks dude. the ww and jh each came from a single plant, while the blueberry came from 2 different plants. :smoking:

4. wow.. I am very impressed, that's one of the largest most useful collections I've ever seen, only thing that beats it is when I went to my dealers house and he had 27 ziploc bags completely full, each the size of a PS3, but still, I'd kill to have all what you got, hell I'd kill for a gram of anything right now haha, been totally out for a week.

5. what were those grown under?

6. Nice harvest, what type of lighting and how many plants?

-C

7. :eek: Wow, that looks delicious. I wish MJ was legal so I could grow my own buds. +rep

8. very very dank looking nugs! mmm +Rep

9. those were grown under 250w HPS for flowering, supplemented with a couple 45w CFL's to fill in the dark spots. as for how many plants: there were 2 blueberry plants, 1 jock horror and 1 white widow (grown seperately).

thanks for the comments! :D

10. wow that looks so delicious !

11. You are one lucky SOB!
    All of those look crucial as fuck man, enjoy the herb......

12. *applauds* Dude this stuff looks like some high times centerfold goodness! I think the blueberry looks the dankest but that widow comes close. Which ones do you prefer?
    +Rep for sure

13. sick buds man

14. very nice stash man enjoy it... :smoking:

15. Hell ya man, thats whats up fur sure :)
    enjoy, stay high, :smoking::smoking:

16. Blueberry is by far the best tasting strain, in my opinion. Also gives a super chill buzz, and hits hella smooth.

17. That looks like some quality homegrown. Indo?
    Frosty as balls man. I hope to copy what you did but outdoors.

18. If I were smoking a bowl in the middle of the night, and a 13 ft. giant made out of that blueberry busted through my wall and tried to rape me- I'd let it.

19. thanks guys for the comments. :wave: wish i could share with y'all because it's going to take me a while to get through it all...especially since i love to grow and even at 1-2 plants per year i grow more than i and my gf smoke. :p nevertheless it won't be going to waste. :)

hahaha, hysterical man. if any blueberry giants come through my door i'll be sure to take your advice. :D

i absolutely agree, the blueberry is a super chill buzz. almost like opiates in some ways. ;)