Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

4.5 grams of hash, what to bake?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by lemonberry, Mar 11, 2010.

1. I really wanna try brownies for the first time, I have about 4.5 grams of some pretty good hash left, and maybe a gram or 2 of some haze.

Can I make a batch of brownies that would be pretty potent with this using a butter method?

2. Jeez... 4.5g of hash in a cannabutter recipe should do you pretty fucking well. lol

3. Thats cool, I'm new to the baking thing so I didn't know how much to use, I know 4.5 g's is a lot to smoke ( even in a few days for me ), but I don't know how that converts into edibles.

4. Consider how much weed it takes to make 4.5g of hash... then figure you use about a half ounce of weed to make one stick of cannabutter... I've never made hash, so I don't know, but I'm gonna guess it's more than an ounce to make 4.5g of hash...

5. Dont make cannabutter out of it, melt the hash into chocolates!

6. ^^^Thats what I was gonna say haha, If its high grade that will melt to liquid, just melt that shit into milk chocolate and mix it all up, let it harden up and you got KILLER chocolate bars. They sell Hubby's xxx hash bars here in california and they WRECK YOUR LIFE!!! strongest edible ive ever bought.