4/20

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by a+stoner, Feb 21, 2014.

1. Since smoking regularly, this coming 4/20 will be my first ever! Me and a couple friends are gonna be chilling, smoking all day, the usual ya know. My question is that I wanna mix it up, we usually always smoke blunts. What should we try to maximize the high and have the most fun.

Not your average smoker 😏

2. A good ol' gravity bong will get you totally ripped.

3. Well it all depends on much money you're looking to spend I could say go spend $100 on a bong but if you're looking for an effective cheap way get a 2 liter, heat the cap and put a socket from a wrench into the cap making sure its airtight, cut a small finger size hole in the bottom of the 2 liter to act as a carb and put water into the 2 liter holding the hole, light your weed and you'll have a whole 2 liter of smoke (it's called a gravity bong) after about 2-3 hits each you'll be pretty melted face

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Buy a bong, if you don't want to spend a lot you can get a cheap little one with a rubber grommet. Make brownies or cookies. Have a contest to see who can make the best munchies. Do some hot knives. Just switch it up. Make it a bluntless day.

5. Pop some fish oils & stock up on mangos than continue your regular routine, you'll notice the difference

Who Dat!

6. You know what sucks is that 420 is on Easter this year

7. agreed 😕

8. Go for dabs?

9. Edibles for 420 for sure.  This year is gonna be a good one.  Oh and bongs/blunts aswell, maybe a cross joint?

10. Yeah, if you want to get as ripped as possible (even uncomfortably ripped if you want), learn how to bake it.  Otherwise, look in to concentrates.

11. 4/20 is my birthday! Sadly I'll be busy most of it but that night I'm excited to do some fun toking.

12. Thank god I'm Buddhist /end irony

Who Dat!

13. I don't know how to get dabs. :(

14. gotta say I'm slightly humbled to have you comment on my post considering I see you post all over grass city.

15. #15 CitrusCityStoner, Mar 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2014
    Get a tube (preferably glass, titanium or stainless steel), punch a butane nozzle sized hole in the top and keep the bottom end open. Fill your tube with a good amount of da herb, wrap and secure a coffee filter to the open end, then spray dat butaineeee all up in there! Make sure there is ABSOLUTELY NO IGNITION SOURCE IN YOUR VACINITY! Let the butane/thc drip through the coffee filter, and into a glass bowl. Now boil water and put it into a *PYREX* dish. Do NOT mix it with the butane. Set the butane/thc bowl within the Pyrex dish of boiled water. This "double boiling" process, if repeated should remove most of the butane from your end product. A simple swish of a toothpick will pop the little bubbles that are left and an extra double boil run is advised. Eventually you will be left with a sticky wax like substance called BHO (butane hash oil). And congrats! You are now dab ready! This process is extremely dangerous as it poses a fire hazard. I do not advise you attempt it unless you are well aware of your surroundings and the risk you are taking.

Join our ceremony!

You'll have a better time than anything else.

17. #17 PeacefulToker14, Mar 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2014
    Bong packs mon, all I smoke is blunts and bongs, they're the best way to get high as fuck. And you could also make some edibles, those if done right get you mad high too. Also if anyone around you has hash try that. But about the Bong if you don't wana get a bong look into bubblers cause those rip pretty nice too haha...That's all I can think about I hope it helps you out.