4/20 Plans?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by King Smoke 100, Apr 12, 2013.

1. Hey guys, if you have a plan for 4/20 this year and would like to share it please post below.

2. Buying 1/8th this week and saving it all week lol

3. Buying a half 0 tomorrow just gonna make it a 420 week lol.

4. Getting into some vaginal activity and smoke during it.

5. Rollin an eighth in one blunt bruh.

6. Hopefully, meet up with the homies. Just ordered a bong of GC a couple weeks ago, hopefully it arrives by 4/20 and hopefully I'm not working....

7. This c: x4

8. Like when Mac brings Devin to a Asian Massage Place and Wiz fucks that bitch while he's smokin lol

Hell yeah which bong?

9. Heading over to my buddy's house when I wake up with an eighth or so and a couple of blunts. He's having a massive smoke fest, and then assuming I'm not in a coma Imma going to a concert. Got a vip ticket so I can get my smoke on inside yo :smoking:

10. buying an eighth of dank, plus i have 2 grams already saved, and just gunna smoke until i can't smoke anymore.

11. magneticmusicfestival.com

12. Took off the 19th and 20th. Going to pullman Washington for mac miller

Life is a wicked twisted road

13. Ill be having a white 4/20. Im so fucking sick of snow

14. Parliament Hill!!!

Here's a pic from last year:

[​IMG]

15. smoke a joint on campus cuz it's Washington baby

16. i still havent decided what im gonna do. im thinking about going to the beach and just smoking there and chillin there but at the same time im afraid that there will be checkpoints and alot of cops that day. but most likely stay somewhere local. myabe go to the drive in.

17. What campus?

Life is a wicked twisted road

18. Me and three of my buddies are renting a small cabin. We have 6 homemade grav. bongs and our glass. The grav bongs are going to get loaded, lit and just let to pump the room. for those we got a qp of mids, then for the shit we are actually smoking 2oz of highgrade. We all pitched in to make this the best 420 weekend yet.

19. Smokity smokity toke.

20. Gonna smoke with a few friends by a waterfall. Going to be great

Know weed, know peace. No weed, no peace.