Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

4/20 is on a saturday!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Xenfire, Oct 10, 2012.

1. #1 Xenfire, Oct 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2012
    I know its still half a year away but is anyone else pretty fuckin stoke that 4/20 is gonna land on a saturday this year?! I looked at a calendar and the last time that shit happened was 2002!!

Its gonna be heavenly blades, brace yourselves :hello:

:smoke:

2. Huh?

What happens on 4/20?

3. That sounds cool, considering it's been a decade since it's happened. I'll probably pick up a bong or a bowl since they'll be on sale that day.

A couple years back I was walking through the Arb (nature trails) on 4/20 blasted out of my mind, and some girl comes up to me with her friend and asks: "Are you high??? Are you STONED??? Did you celebrate 4/20???" I said "Yeah" and they laughed while walking away.

4. what is 4/20 btw ?

5. Why, you smoke weed of course!

6. this is going to be me

[​IMG]

7. Really 4/20? Whats the difference than every other day?

8. That's cool it was on a Friday this year that was pretty dope

9. Rained in my city in 2012 :( Still smoked a fuck load of course. Hoping for gorgeous skies next year because of the Saturday landing date :)

10. just copied from wiki lazy day for me

11. its 420 evrday over here

12. Word up!!

13. Fuuuuuuck how amazing :hippie:

14. arboredeum?

15. The holiest day

16. Meh, same as every day of the year :confused_2:

17. Anyone know of some good events in Melbourne, Australia? Would be keen to do something other than smoke at my mates like every other day... Not that there's anything wrong with that :smoke:

18. Celebrated this year might as celebrate next year with my smoking crew. Luckily its a Saturday so I'll be in my hometown for the weekend.

19. Awesome!! I was just wondering what day it was going to be next yr!

20. In the year 2020 it will be 4/20 for a whole month...