Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

4/20 is almost upon us/List YOUR plans

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Gerald Tarrant, Apr 19, 2012.

1. Unfortunatly I have to work. The good news is I can smoke in mu office all day...and tomorrow my employees will find out what all day really means. :smoke:

I know people out there are doing more interesting things than me, so make me jealous and let everyone know your plans on the most sacred of days :D

2. Work from 7 tell around 5ish....

all day outside and its suppose to rain fuck yah!! ahah

i hope it rains after work ill light up a blunt and listen to stan on the way home...

3. Work until four-thirty..

..and then enjoying a few blunts of OG Kush, a couple beers, and some good music. :D

4. Amen to that brother :smoke:

5. strict website doesn't allow for good plans to be listed.

6. Probably nothing

7. Going campin. Prob gonna sip back on a few beers and smoke a few blunts. And hopefully get laid! :D

8. Stay up until 4:20am to blaze, sleep, blaze, class at 4 (how shitty is that), cookout, blaze until High Fest the next day

9. By em? That's depressing..

10. 1. Stop posting in these 420 threads
    2. Smoke weed
    3. Get drunk

11. it's 4/20 in england as of one minute ago

unfortunately i have no weed...picking up a quarter tomorrow tho :)

12. its one of those songs where i just really like the chorus lol but when its raining and your ripped it just a cool little story

the rain and being in the car really puts you into it

13. I have to work at 10pm on 4/20 so I'm just gonna smoke all day and then go to work, but on Sunday I'm going to San Diego to have a 4/20 celebration with a friend and her family. It may not be on the actual day, but it works out :p

14. Mock exam in the morning, then heading out to smoke 7 grams between me and 2-3 other people

15. 1.Wake up at 4:20 a.m.(just because)
    2.Proceed to smoke a half oz throughout the course of the day with 2 close friends.

16. I've made hash and green dragon for 4/20...I'm also going camping tonight.

So tonight/tomorrow 12:00am on Friday, while chilling with friends in front of a campfire, light up a 1g 'snake in the grass' 420 joint.

Sleep soon after that (no need to waste too much bud, I'm giving myself an 8th for all of 420).

Next morning, 8:00. Wake up, Go for a 1/2 hour run to clear my lungs out for the day, vaporbubbler a trench. Take half a shot of GD with 7g of bud in it :eek: Go to class for 2 hours.

Get outta class, roll my friend a birthday blunt (or joint?) and smoke it with him :hello: (his birthday was Tues, but he's been busy all week and I haven't been smoking leading up to 4/20 so we'll have a late celebration) Also giving him the other 1/2 shot of GD (just talked to him and he may wimp out, so will perhaps split it with him at this point, haha).

Then I'll just be chillin' blazing snappers and vaping all day long :smoke:

Planning on taking a 4 month t-break through the summer, make some money back in preparation for next semester. This will be my last hurrah, and what a day to do it!

As you can see, I'm pretty stoked for 4/20.

17. Smoke before and after school then play COD? lol idk someshit. gonna be takin an "elevator ride" wit my bro and get lifted if you know what i mean haha. glass chillum, corncob bowl, Game blunts, and some papers... you know what it is....

18. Getting a half oz 2nite but i have to work 9-7 tomorrow -__- i can smoke all day tho since im gonna be the only one there lol... So seems like im havin a lonely 420....

19. I've decided to celebrate 4/20 on Saturday with my bros.

20. It's never that lonely when Marry Jane is there :smoke: