Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

4/20 History 101

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LSD THC, Apr 19, 2012.

1. So I feel like the apprentice tokers thread deserves a history lesson on 4/20.

It all started in a groovy time called 1971 at a college in California their was a group of stoners that would meet at a statue at 4:20 and smoke because that's when they ended class for the day and the rumor was that someone planted pot plants their and they would look for them while smoking which happened to be at 4:20pm and from there on in it grew as their tradition that spread to their friends and so on and so forth until today where it is our holiday as smokers of the cannabis plant.

Many people believe that it is a term used by police to mean someone is smoking which is not true.

Happy 4/20 everyone gunna be one hell of a time! Stay high :smoke:

2. Read that the first time it was used in literature was the count of monte cristo

3. It wasnt a college it was a high school in san rafael, ca.

4. April 20 is also hitlers birthday and the day of the columbine shooting

Fuck 4/20

5. 4/20 is also the day people are protesting Kony

6. I'm almost positive it was a college but if you are sure than you are right.

7. 420 is also was a marjuana call for officers. I believe that is the reason cuz it makes way more sense but still u can make anything out of 420. 420 is for bud and never change. Fuck hitlers birthday. Dont fucken bring that shit up. Hitler was a bad man and shouldnt be celebrating or haveing a day in memory for him so 420 has more people thinking bud so its more famous than that foos birthday so its also a good coverup

8. I'm pretty sure you think it was a college because Marijuana: A Chronic History made it seem like a college when they told the story.

9. thankyou kind sir, my chain text on 4/20 shall include this sacrament of history

10. 4/20 was started by the narcs to get stoners on probation to cave. True story

11. finally someone gets it

12. Heard this before too. Was an ample time to smoke, right after class and right before dinner :) :)