Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

4,000+ members?!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by namron_420s, Aug 28, 2002.

1. i just read up at the top that we have something like 4,026 members....WHERE IN THE HELL ARE THEY!?! I HAVENT SEEN OVER 50 PEOPLE HERE!!!!

2. Hahaha. Well I imagine you stay registered even after you stop coming to the site. I've also noticed lots of people registering to post a question and then never hearing from them again, or just people who post for a week or so.

3. Dood, you scare them away namron ;)

Ya, lots of people just post their question... have it be: I need bud! or whatever... and just leave.

4. BOOGA BOOGA!!!!!

5. well i'm here, and this is my 100th post. boo~ya

6. well shit....i forgot to be happy about my 1500 post....shit shit shit, whyohwhy did i get high, so i could fly, and not get bugs in my eye, cuz i dont want to cry, and wear a tie, but i do like pie, ever listen to AFI, meow meow blue sky, gee hes a swell guy, dont touch MY stuff, i hate it when bitches lie, just fyi, in my eye i have a sty, poopy that ive got to try, boom shaka laka shaka laka boom, boom boom shaka laka boom shaka laka boom shaka laka boom boom shaka laka shaka laka shaka laka boom boom boom boom boom shaka laka shaka laka laka laka laka laka shoom boom shoom boom laka shaka boom shoom laka shaka shaboomlakwaka ding dong

7. come-a-day members my friend- I did comment on them...

8. rock on namron. and afi kicks ass

9. ahhhhhh....i feel so rested and generally happy now, since i got stoned yesterday :D

10. damn in like two and half weeks or so i have more posts then most people on this board

11. ive got more than youuuuu uuuuuu

12. I guess most of us in the "silent majority" are just to ripped to begin posting :)

13. wow, youve been here since march and only posted twice.......neat.

14. Yeah I was reading posts since about march and registered in may. Then I was too shy to really start posting until lately.