3X3 NYC DIESEL, PB COOKIES, PURPLE PB BREATH, LEMON SMUCKERS, PURPLE MARMALADE, AND UNKNOWN AUTO

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by onewize1, Mar 14, 2022.

1. 92 days from seed

Harvested the auto got 1 gram shy of 2 oz not counting popcorn and trim.. which was 10 grams.

I think I took it too early as I find it hard to go to sleep sometimes tho I'm high as he'll. Even after waking up.
    Some kind of berry taste but mostly tasteless because it's curing right now and was having trouble keeping jars below 65%hum..

Big tent is 2 to 4 weeks from harvest depending on if these nycs are saliva even though they hardly show any traits.
    Actually the best smelling frostiest stickies plant in the tent. Actually the 25-30 beans I got off of offerup for 25 dollars last black Friday are better than the sol fire Purple marmalade.. which I'll get to in a minute.

The nycs are short even the one in a 7 gallon is still short. Smells of citrus fruit grapefruit a hint of grape and sugary sweetness. If u touch a bud its smell engorges the room. 2 different phenomenon as the shortest one has skinny leaves and incredibly short node spacing. There were too many tops which over shadowed some making some of the top buds a Lil Larry. I'm hoping the last week's swelling add some density to some buds. The 7 gal nyc is chunky with almost cotton looking hairs and a stickiness even crazier than the smaller one in a 3 gallon fabric pot.
    Unfortunately I don't have a clone of the better pheno but I plan on taking one just in case.

(NYC on the left small one at the bottom)

Back right corner is pb cookies. I which I believe God provided me with because He knew that purple pb breath would hermie... lol.

PB COOKIES Smells incredible.. Frosty and smells almost exactly like the purple pb breath I got my bag seed from.. I LOVE THE PEANUT BUTTER BREATH STRAINS... the top buds are the biggest in the tent didn't get to lollipop like I wanted but I'm assuming this plant will have the largest yield. And lo and behold. I don't have a clone
    So I'll be either taking one. Or starting an all pb cookies grow to find a great pheno. I believe there's a better one. Top fan leaves lime green but bottom leaves still green. Idk if it was lack of nutes or ph but they started having some problems in flower which really strained the yield I believe even though islets probably 2 to 3 oz. I was expecting close to 4 oz for each plant.

Lastly the purple marmalade.

The most beautiful plant I have. Nice and purple even at 80 degrees. The least Frosty plant in the tent though it's still Frosty. Buds are rock solid. I've never had buds this solid. Pm also had some ph nutrient deficiency problems. I w8ted too long to top dress I believe cuz they jumped bacc but lost at least 1 1/2 weeks time...

The smell if the weirdest shit ever. Touching and rubbing trichomes the smell is of hamburgers on the grill. Like hamburger grease on the fingers. I smell the creaminess but to be honest it smells unique but not the smell I was hoping for. I'm interested to know how it tastes when it smokes.

I actually found some info on riu where a guy had 3 phenos. His last pheno looks exactly like mines and unfortunately he said he smoked one joint and never smoked it again due to the smell that he described as "dirt and pepper" seriously it's hard to pinpoint what that smell is but it isn't sweet it isn't anything I've ever smelled on weed. Definitely the most unique. I just hope it tastes good.
    Golf ball buds every where I expect at least an 1.5 dry.

Hairs are turning orange and everything is getting where it needs to be.

I'll recap everything at the end of the post.

I like to provide info where there is none because unfortunately it's been hard to find alot of info on these strains. So hopefully I can fill in the blanks.

If I missed anything just ask

Yea and a portable ac in the summer time is not enough especially if it's not a dual ac..
    Succeed 50lbs of co2 out in 2 months..

come on winter
    Pics from 11 days ago. I'LL post more tonight

20220507_033137.jpg 20220507_033145.jpg

2. #22 onewize1, May 19, 2022
    Last edited: May 19, 2022
    Day 94 from seed
    Day 49 of flower

20220518_215949.jpg 20220518_220041.jpg 20220518_220048.jpg 20220518_220054.jpg 20220518_220059.jpg 20220518_220107.jpg

3rd pic is purple marmalade smelling like some kind of chemical that reminds me of working at a fast food restaurant when I was a teenager.

4th pic is pb cookies which seems like it might be the last one done smells of pb breath

5th pic is nyc in 7 gallon which despite it being stunted (why I threw it in a 7 gallon that had a male in it) and burned guessing from ph. She's still ultra sticky and smells like a super sweet version of a Moby dick plant I used to have. (Definitely one of the best strains I've grown) I'm hoping it is a Moby dick plant being that these seeds r from someone on offerup I took a chance with

Last pic is nyc 1. Started as the best nyc but ended up stunting don't really know why but I've read nycd can be finicky. Smells exactly like the other one almost all of the hairs are red just w8ing on trichomes

I'm thinking I might give the pb cookies some more florasoul (seaweed) since it has alot of p and k. I think I might have 3 weeks left on that one

Lemme know what yall think

3. Looking good. nice job

4. Preciate yuh

Today's day 70

Chop tomorrow.. ima give a run down of everything once cured

Hopefully I can be more frequent with my next journal

Animal candy... purple marmalade... and lemon smuckerz.

Til then 20220604_003756.jpg 20220526_015721.jpg

5. Day 7 drying. Temps have forren up to 102.5f humidity steady. Dry enough to smoke so tonight I'm gonna jar everything and get weights in

Saw a Lil powdery mildew on the purple marmalade but I put that branch up... hopefully there aren't any more problems.

The purple marmalade tastes like it smells like grilled beef with a fresh soil purplish after taste.

Clear and energetic.. I mean super clear with like an a buzz that makes everything seem quieter than it is... lol

6. Kinda finding it hard to air still but I can feel it taking over my eyes roughly 15 minutes after the joint. Like its very Very slowly gonna try to close my eyes. I can feel em getting low and red right now. Starting to feel a Lil slower too and sounds are getting more intense

7. Got around 10 feel like I could've left just one more week.

Got close to 3 oz for pbc pm and nyc had 2 and change... the auto had close to 2.. I've given alot away and still got plenty

Next up is animal candy and 3 lemon smuckerz.. flipping after today 20220623_040733.jpg 20220623_040739.jpg 20220623_040733.jpg 20220623_040739.jpg 20220623_040746.jpg

8. Day 62
    3 lemon smuckerz and animal candy
    Lemon smuckerz have 3 different phenos of varying h3ights densities and smells

20220831_025042.jpg

LS1 back left
    LS2 FRONT LEFT
    AC back right
    LS3 front right

9. LS 2
    Super frosty, smells of sour skittles, my fingers are damn near collecting boogers from smwlling my fingers... lol
    Also has showed the most resistance to thrips. So I'll be keeping the clone I took also was never topped just lstd with impunity.

20220831_025056.jpg 20220831_025125.jpg 20220831_025321.jpg

Ls 3
    Why even talk about it? Bland smell my cuzzin describes as sweet grass. Thrips LOVE it.
    The buds look good but kind of airy. And also short after. But that's probably because it was severely neglected in veg because of its slow squat growth. It is however finishing first. Ima smoke it b4 I ex the clone. This plant was topped in veg.

20220831_025134.jpg 20220831_024809.jpg 20220831_024822.jpg 20220831_024831.jpg

Ls1

Everything that I'm looking for if it just had the smell of ls2.
    Towering rock hard buds. And I mean if hard at.. the hardest I've ever grown. Smells like a strain I had called bushy pussy.(I named it) re,indeed me of fresh air. However that smell is very faint. Its also finishing slower which means it may get chopped earlier than it should because everything else is basically done. This ended up being the tallest plant and there's no doubt that this may be at least double of some of the others. This plant was also not topped. Thrips loved this plant until they didn't. But I won't know until I can get them out of the trellis.

20220831_025143.jpg 20220831_025228.jpg 20220831_025221.jpg

Lastly the Animal Candy

I was disappointed at first with its tiny buds
    But the frost and smell make it a keeper. Smells kind of like the pb breath strain with a hint of sweetness. Like sour skittles but not quite. Also a gas note in there. Its also swelling up really nice and kinda dense which give m2 hope of something decent in exchange for the last 2.5 months... lol
    Definitely keeping this even though it seemed thrips LOVE it.
    I'm almost done killing them so ima run it again to do justice

Overall I'll be running the AC and the LS 2 until I try to find more phenos from it

Currently have a purple marmalade and nyc1 in 2x2 flowering to get a second opinion then I'll be pheno hunting the peanut butter cookies
    Which I didn't clone last time and kinda hate myself for.

After I find all the phenos I want from the seeds I have I'll be ordering some...

So let me know what I should grow next any opinions?
    20220831_025141.jpg 20220831_025156.jpg 20220831_025212.jpg 20220831_025339.jpg

Attached Files: